tomyamkong, Home Buyer in West Los Angeles, CA

is Northridge a good area to invest in a single family home?

Asked by tomyamkong, West Los Angeles, CA Wed May 29, 2013

Answers

9
Northridge is a great are to invest in a single family home, it is a good city in the northern valley ! Good Luck !
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
Northridge is a good area to invest in a single family home, but depending on your criteria and goals there may be other areas that are a better fit.
You will still be in a multiple offer situation in purchasing a home in Northridge.

Lee
Web Reference: http://www.homesbylee.com
Of course Northridge is a good place to invest. However, you still have to be careful and I suggest working with a local agent that really knows the market.
Northridge is a great area to invest in a home ,just check with the local schools if you plan on having kids go to the schools & drive around the neighborhood morning & nights & weekends ! Good Luck !
Hi- a short response to your question would be YES. Feel free to contact me as Northridge is in my local area. Direct phone 818-903-2040 or direct email smehr818@gmail.com

Also receive new listings by email here: http://www.newlosangeleshomesearch.com

Sara Mehrpouyan CDPE
Rodeo Realty
Dre license # 01712757
I lived in the Northridge are for 10 years. I am very familiar with it. There is much potential out there. Feel free to contact me and I can show you all the hot places as well nice areas where there are a lot of available homes.

Timothy
213-422-7496
As the previous agent stated, Northridge is a great area to buy a home. Plenty of shopping and restaurants, close to the Freeways and CSUN. As a total package, it has alot of potential for a rental property or as a first family home!
Northridge is a very attractive area in the San Fernando Valley. Close to two Freeways (405 and 118). Great shopping Mall at Nordhoff and Tampa. CSUN and local businesses bring in potential renters. Call me. 818-458-3329