Smc, Home Seller in Chicago, IL

i m looking for a mixed use, work and live kind of property in Chicago up to 150K, is there any property at this price range?

Asked by Smc, Chicago, IL Fri May 10, 2013

Answers

11
Ivan Sagel, ABR, SFR’s answer
Smc,

I am your Chicago live/work expert. Email me or give me a call Monday to schedule a meet ing and discusss your needs.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
ivan@atproperties.com
http://www.atproperties.com/agents/IvanSagel
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013
Could you please send me listings?
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
Could you please send me listings?
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
Could you please send me listings?
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
Could you please send me listings?
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
Could you please send me listings?
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
There are plenty of these available in the city.
I have a storefront north of armitage on western that is currently a 1 bed/1 bath that might work - gut rehabbed in 2005. Probably around 600 sf.

Erik Sachs
RpV Realty
Cell 773/368-5515
Email esachs@rpvinc.com
Could you please email me details?
Flag Wed May 15, 2013
Do you have any preferred areas you would like to live at?
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list
What area? New Listing this week at at 922 E 93rd @ $39,900 #08334226. Near Chgo State Univ.
depends in the area that you're considering.
It won't be easy, but it is possible. You need to start working with an agent like me, who can help you focus your search. Nick Radakovich Home Sales Realty
Go to http://www.hilarypender.com to start a search in your preferred area of the City and then identify your preferences and I'll be happy to provide additional data about your preferences.

Hilary
Those tend to be difficult to find. If you are an 'artist' then a few more choices pop up from time to time. Keep checking all the various R E web sites.