Kent, Home Buyer in 60621

homes under 12,000.00

Asked by Kent, 60621 Thu Jun 7, 2012

Answers

8
Have an agent set you up on a MLS search. Only true way to know whats currently available.
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
They exist
Will have to be a CASH purchase
Will likely require plenty of work to REHAB

If you have the appetite for work, the current market presents great buying opportunities.

Work with a Realtor to make your search easier
Gather up the CASH so you can act quickly
Good afternoon Kent! Any Realtor can create a search with the perimeters of your choice; If you need any assistance, please contact me!
Kent please contact me directly, I have some, but want to find out more of your criteria.

Thanks for your post Joseph Schiller, it helps narrow down the search when investors are looking for realtors. This way we don't waste either our time or yours by contacting someone who is unexperienced working with investors.

Philip Sencer or Jeff Nobleza feel free to contact me and let me know your areas that you concentrate in and if it is an area I like and am currently not looking in I may being a seach with you.
You get what you pay for at that price point, but they do exist. Let me know if I can set up a search.
There are plenty out there. If you'd like to explore the possibility of doing a bulk purchase with Freddie Mac, I can help you there too.

Jeff Nobleza
Baird & Warner
jeff.nobleza@bairdwarner.com
what are you talking about? Is this rent or are you missing a 0..120,000?