Beatriz, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

hi i want to invest in sanford florida-carina circle area.I want to know if this is a good area to invest?

Asked by Beatriz, Orlando, FL Mon Sep 10, 2012

is a new town house for a rental

Answers

2
Mark LeMenager’s answer
Sanford would certainly not be my first choice when looking to invest in the greater Orlando area. But realistically if you are looking for relatively new construction under $100,000 in the entire metro area, the pickings have gotten very very slim.

I recommend you try and stay with in 10 miles of the new medical city at Lake Nona to take advantage of the growth in that area. Here's a dozen under $90k that fit that criteria: http://mfr.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=7707864…

Did you know that you can check out my references and the references of the other agents that answer right here on Trulia? Just click on our pictures to go to our profiles and read what our clients say about us. Pick the person you’d be most comfortable to work with. Of course I hope it’s me, but if not then best of luck to you.
I am assuming you are referring to Amberlee Townhouses. Currently listed at $67k for HUD up to $105k. Maintenance free, close to Airport, nice area. Your investment depends on what your want your ROI to be. Call me so we can go over your goals - I would be more than happy to assist.
Jennifer Steele,
321-961-1091