cristanchoed…, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

hi i wanna buy investment property " to rent" where in san antonio tx is good place to buy? ,,,,about hight demant rental areas thanks .

Asked by cristanchoedwin, Austin, TX Sat Jul 20, 2013

Answers

4
Hi Cristan,

Yes, San Antonio actually has a very healthy rental market due to the presence of the military. Fort Sam Houston alone has over 50,000 soldiers stationed there. Randolph AFB has at least another 20,000. This creates a lot of opportunities for an investor to buy a home for rent. There is also a large population of students in the northwestern side of town.

To target military families, look for homes around Schertz or Cibolo. For students, look for newer construction homes around DeZavala, Borne Stage Rd, or NW Loop 1604. I do not work the San Antonio market but used to live there for several years. If you would like a referral for an agent specializing in investment properties in San Antonio, please let me know and I will try to find one for you.

Jordan Gouger
jordan.gouger@kw.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 22, 2013
Hi Cristan,

Are you looking for resale property, or new construction? And are you looking for single-family or multi-family?

Continued success,

Marco Santarelli
Norada Real Estate Investments
(949) 218-6668
(800) 611-3060
http://www.NoradaRealEstate.com

Your Premier Source for Turnkey Cash-Flow Investment Property
.
Good question simple answer ne San Antonio has a high turn around for rental at a average rental rate that is affordable for most family. 1000-1400 on the average. if you are interested please give me a call 210 300 6736
Hi Cristan!

Happy to hear you're interested in investing in the real estate market!

There are many factors that will affect your cash flow, I'd love to discuss more with you. Give me a call or shoot me an email.

My speciality is in the Austin area but I have many wonderful investment agents in San Antonio.

Michelle Adams,
REALTOR® GRI, CNE
Real Estate Consultant
Ultima Real Estate
512.574.2969 direct | 512.852.4412 fax | 512.22CONDO Office

http://www.UltimaAustin.com
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL
Sales | Leasing | Purchasing | Land