michal, Home Buyer in Rochester, NY

hi' i'm an investor from israel who wants to buy property in the best location in rochester. were is it and how much would cost me a

Asked by michal, Rochester, NY Fri Mar 29, 2013

single family hou house ant what is the rent there.who ever want to sell please send details to michal@tapuach.co.il

Answers

2
Bokar tov Michal,

I just wanted to let you know that my partner Dara also speaks Hebrew. Let us know if you still need help in your search.
Hi Michal,

I am part of the premier commercial real estate team here in Rochester, NY. We are part of Keller Willams Realty. We have extensive experience with investors from Israel as one of my partners Dara Rennert has many contacts from there. I currently have a listing for a single family home in Greece, NY which is an excellent area for $89,900. This home could be rented for $1000/month which would net a 10% CAP rate. It comes with the all appliances including washer and dryer. Tenant ready. Please feel free to contact me for more details. We would be more than happy to help you in your search.

Anthony Mancuso
585-340-4924
amancuso@kw.com

P.S. Check us out on Facebook at KW Roc Commerical.