michal, Home Buyer in Rochester, NY

hi' i'm an investor from israel who wants to buy property in the best location in rochester. were is it and how much would cost me a

Asked by michal, Rochester, NY Fri Mar 29, 2013

single family hou house ant what is the rent there.who ever want to sell please send details to michal@tapuach.co.il

Answers

3
Richard Coake’s answer
Hello, Michal!

I offer priority access to a complete and exclusive survey of only the cash flow leaders in 2-4 family properties throughout 3 counties in the Greater Rochester area. Lists can also be customized for you with single-family rentals. This approach shortens your learning curve, and separates in advance for you the many pretenders from the few contenders for profitability in each of the best investment areas throughout Greater Rochester.

If you phone me at 585.223.4449, or Email me: RCoake@Rochester.rr.com, we can talk about your wants and needs, focusing on only the most profitable houses and locations for you!
Hi Michael

I would be interested in talking to you. I'm an Investor myself and I partner with other Investors to help build their Turn-Key Investment Real Estate Portfolio's in the Rochester NY and in other carefully selected Cities in the USA.

Come to my website and watch my Video's see some of the Turn-Key Properties I provide for my Member Investors. http://www.USAChoiceRealty.com I also own a Property Management Company Integrity PM, Inc http://www.IntegrityPmOnline.com

Contact me TJ Harrington
Really depends on what ROI you are looking for the higher the return the tougher it will be to find. The more rent charged typically the better the rental is over the long term. Hope that helps. Tim Kayes Remax