Shemaherbert, Home Buyer in Columbus, OH

experience buyers agent needed atl hoping to build a relation.for future business, cash purchase 40k-60k budget. Short sale, foreclosure.

Asked by Shemaherbert, Columbus, OH Mon Sep 2, 2013

Where is the best areas in atl to buy rental property douplex etc. criteria listed below
Target young couples, professionals or families close or in proxi...to shopping, nightlife etc. Up and coming safe area close to the city or close as possible, turn key or close to as possible, if not rehab not an issue if the price is right. I will be managing the property by living in half renting the other unit, long term investment. Cash flow, roi and appreciation is important.

Also is atl's market geared towards duplex, townhome or single families Rentals ?

Seri

Planning on moving by end of novemeber, december the latest.

Answers

5
Hi Seri,

Do you qualify for financing? If so, there are several options available to you.

Feel free to contact me anytime to go over your options.

Marco Santarelli
Norada Real Estate Investments
(949) 218-6668
(800) 611-3060
http://www.NoradaRealEstate.com

Your Premier Source for Turnkey Cash-Flow Investment Property
There going to be VERY few listings in that price point. At this stage, I seriously doubt that any would be located in what you would call a "safe" area. I have Buyers right now struggling to find any good single family homes in the low $200's that are close in to Atlanta.

You might stumble across something out in the suburbs somewhere, but you are not going to close to Buckhead or Midtown. Also, Atlanta does not have an abundance of duplexes to start with. Those are primarily confined to select areas of Metro Atlanta.
Hello Seri--
I hate to give you bad news, but at your price point I am afraid that you will not be able to find a turn key property in Atlanta near shopping and nightlife. You are about 3 years too late.

There are some properties in this price range, however. If you will contact me privately I will send you all the active listings in your price point.
Its geared towards single family rentals. Call me discuss your options.

Kevin Fraser
Associate Manager
http://www.northpointam.com
404 513 8393
Shemaherbert, $40-60k will limit you to certain areas of the Metro Atlanta area. Give me a call, so I can discuss this in more depth.

Tiffany Hankerson
Associate Broker
Drake Realty
404-433-4184 Direct
770-565-2044 Office
866-260-7180 Fax