wapljrjes, Other/Just Looking in New York, NY

could 12 eucalyptus court in selden be purchased as a buy to let? Thanks.

Asked by wapljrjes, New York, NY Fri Jan 31, 2014

Answers

3
Most co-ops do not allow renting; those who do have their own rules that must be met in order to rent the unit and each building is different; the tenant would still need board approval and meet all specified board requirements; therefore if purchasing for investment purposes, condos and single family properties may be a better option; for available area properties check http://www.mlsli.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 1, 2014
Hi Anna many thanks for your time and help> i will follow up the website!
Flag Mon Feb 3, 2014
Hi Anna many thanks for your time and help.
Flag Mon Feb 3, 2014
We can look into that if you perfer !! Have a blessed day!!!!!

Life's Good,

Lawrence 😎😎
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 1, 2014
12 Eucalyptus Court in Selden is a coop. Most coops if they do allow rentals - and many do not - have very strict restrictions when it comes to coops. They have requirements such as the landlord has to actually live in the unit for a specific length of time, the board will only allow a certain percentage of units to be rented, tenants have to be cleared by the board, etc. etc. Most condos allow rentals - although they may also have restrictions - for example, tenants cannot have pets. I hope this helps. If you're not working with an agent, I would be happy to assist you. Good luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 1, 2014
Hi Ralph. I currently do not have an agent and definitley want to try and find an investment on Long Island. Many Thanks
Flag Mon Feb 3, 2014