pinkyie7, Other/Just Looking in Las Vegas, NV

abandoned warehouse or building preferably industrial to put on an event in las vegas nv anyone know of any??

Asked by pinkyie7, Las Vegas, NV Sun Jan 12, 2014

I am trying to rent a abandoned warehouse or industrial building to put on a special event in the las vegas area. Possibly make it a permanent event venue place if business for this event goes great. I have looked all over but maybe I am not putting in the right information in google to pull up any answers. any help is greatly appreciated thank you!

Answers

2
Andrew Dionne’s answer
Hi Pinkyie7,

Depending upon what type of space you are looking for, what type of event you want to put on, and how far out of the way you'd like it to be; there are several options available in the valley. You're likely going to need insurance up front for the owner to have any discussion with you at all.

If you'd like to discuss your idea at greater length, give me a call or drop me an email.

Andrew Dionne
AFownership@gmail.com
(702) 979-3315
Please feel free to contact me, and I will assist with what you are looking for. Back in the Day (80's), this was something I was involved with. So, contact me and give me some info and let's see what we can put together for you.