Qulia Charel…, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

Wholesale investments in Charlotte

Asked by Qulia Charelle, Charlotte, NC Wed Jan 8, 2014

Ive been researching the Charlotte market for a while now to start investing in properties there. I notice that rental properties bring good passive income there but Im not sure if this is a good market for rehab flips or wholesale flips. Are there a good amount of revitalization and profit in this market? Thanks

Answers

6
TOM HUMINICK is a convicted Felon Wake County NC 1989. Has been arrested twice just last year for Domestic Violence and Assault. Will be imprisoned soon for not filling taxes 2005-present...avoid this Criminal.
You should ask for documentation from real estate agents of recent flips before spending your money.... I can provide you plenty of it. Call The Foreclosure Finder, Tom 704-609-9111.
Charlotte is still a good market for investors. My clients still purchase homes for rehab. The inventory is constrained which is why it is more important than ever to work with a broker that works hard for you to bring you opportunities as quickly as they are available. Contact me for a confidential discussion of your goals and neighborhoods that are experiencing growth.

Alicia Buchanan
Broker Realtor
Market Street Realty
704 906 7211
msrbroker@gmail.com
Call Tom, The Foreclosure Finder, for an appointment 704-609-9111. My clients are flipping houses I tell them to purchase and making big profits. call Tom at 704-609-9111. 20 years specializing in foreclosures in the Charlotte area market. Over 1200 area foreclosures for sale right now and new inventory daily...
Hi!

Charlotte is an awesome market for both rehab and wholesale flips! So much so, Charlotte was featured in a 7 minute segment on ABC around Thanksgiving 2013: http://abcnews.go.com/Business/things-flipping-houses/story?… Additionally, corporate investors have bought over 1,000 homes here in the last year both to rehab for rentals and to flip.

At 5 Points Realty, our clients are profiting around $50,000 per flip. We work closely with our rehabers and coach them on the features that bring them the greatest financial return.

We would love to work with you! Please call, text or email and let us know your parameters and we will send you listings of properties that meet your requirements.

Liz & Steve Haigler
Brokers/Realtors
5 Points Realty
Liz: 704-577-5988
Steve: 704-575-2099
CharlotteDwellings@gmail.com
With limited inventory in Charlotte, prices are too high for investors on rehab flips and wholesale flips. The days of flipping in Charlotte are pretty much over unless you're willing to risk high amounts of cash on minimal profits.

John Siddons
http://www.JohnSiddons.com
John.Siddons@bhhscarolinas.com