micjacob, Home Seller in Colorado Springs, CO

Whether to use Prop Manager as selling agent? and how to find a good RE agent remotely?

Asked by micjacob, Colorado Springs, CO Thu Feb 7, 2013

I own a single family rental in Colorado Springs that I am interested in selling ... I live in California and it is not currently reasonable for me to travel to CO.

My property manager is also a realtor, but I have no experience with them as realtors.

Questions: Is it wise to use my prop manager as the selling agent?

How can I locate a good RE selling agent in Colorado Springs when I live and work in CA?

Answers

1
There are many property managers that are realtors that also sell homes. I would suggest you interview your property manager to see what they do to get your property sold. I would also suggest you then interview one or two more agents to compare what they do. This can all be done over the phone, Skype or FaceTime. I work with one of the largest companies here in Colorado Springs and I would love the opportunity to tell you what I can do to get your property sold. Give me a call at 719-661-8672. If you have Skype or face time we can schedule a time there to meet. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pamela Weatherford
Keller Williams Clients Choice
719-661-8672