Rayshonbelll, Home Buyer in Wichita, KS

Where do I find goverment foreclosure properties in Wichita, Ks?

Asked by Rayshonbelll, Wichita, KS Mon Jan 14, 2013

Answers

4
All the foreclosed properties are in the MLS. You need to be able to see the "ownership" line of the listing information. If a house is "individual" or "corporate", it is not a foreclosure. All other descriptions, such as: Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac, HUD, VA, or REPO or REO may be a foreclosure or pre-foreclosure property. You do not have to pay money for a list, to obtain this information. The MLS can be found through my website: LeAnnaBeat.com. You can email me with other questions at: LeAnna@LeAnnaBeat.com
I can help you find foreclosed properties in Wichita Kansas, I help clients find properties that are being sold by Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac, HUD homes, and Bank REO's. If you would like help finding these properties in the Wichita area, I would be happy to help. Give me a call at 316-558-2292, or email me at colbyreynolds@realtyexecutives.com

Thanks, I look forward to helping you
As arule, the GOVERNMENT does not foreclose on properties;
the LENDER does.
The Government may INSURE the loan, but the Government stays out of the Foreclosure process.

After the house had been foreclosed, the Bank will LIST the property with a Realtor, and you may make an offer on it.
The Banks want you to have representation, they even pay for it,
So, contact a Buyer's Agent to help you.
The easiest is too look under "bank owned" on my website main front page. The homes are updated instantly as they come on the market. http://www.closingwithchristy.com