Vinod, Real Estate Pro in Illinois

Where can I find some good renowned contractors that can help rehab a foreclosed property? I am looking for ay such firms from dallas/chicago?

Asked by Vinod, Illinois Sun Apr 14, 2013

I am looking for contractors (reliable and renowned) for rebuilding a foreclosed property and probably manage the property for a fee. Primarily looking for contractors in chicago/dallas but open to hear from other areas as well.

Answers

4
I'd try Angie's List for contractors in that area. If you need any assistance in the Oklahoma City Metro area, give me a call. I'll be happy to help.

Bridgett Wells
Keller Williams Realty Elite
405-651-9320
bridgettwells@kw.com
Join the local Real Estate Investor Club and get their vendor list.
I'd start with angieslist.com
Dallas Chicago? That is a pretty W I D E area to be looking in? Could you maybe narrow it down to one state?
iam looking at dallas/chicago precisely because the ROI is higher than or onpar with other states. Looking for a foreclosure property that I can rehab with some investment and then resale.
Flag Sun Apr 14, 2013