Jeff Diehl, Both Buyer and Seller in Hamilton, NJ

What is the average annual property taxes on a 3 bedroom home in Robbinsville, NJ?

Asked by Jeff Diehl, Hamilton, NJ Sun Jan 13, 2013

Stefanie R. Prettyman’s answer
Agree Wtih Ms. Harrison. The taxes range from 8,000 to 13,000 all depending on the sq ft of the home, and the lot size. i see that you mentioned "investment properties in 08691" I specialize in investment properties in mercer county, I think it would benefit you to look into hamilton area. Contact me and we can discuss.
Hi Jeff, Many different factors will come into play when trying to figure out what your property taxes will be. Its quite hard to give an average without knowing square footage, lot size, upgrades, garages, etc. To give you an idea, I currently have listed a 3 bedroom town home in the Robbinsville Town Center and it had a 2013 tax bill of $10,227. If you need any further information on Robbinsville and the surrounding area please feel free to e-mail me at
I am a Robbinsville resident and the tax bill I received for 2013/2014 shows a rate of 2.744 per $100. For example: taxes for a home with an assessed value of $300,000 would be $8,232. The taxes are calculated by assessed value. Assessed value is determined by the square footage of the home, outbuildings and lot size, combined.

When searching for a new home, be sure to look at the tax amount and assessed value on the MLS listing sheet. Three bedroom homes could have very different values. Features that would increase the tax amount would be total square footage, garage spaces, lot size, finished basement, etc.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me.

Dawn Harrison
An informal, undocumented answer I would average that at around $8,500.00. Here is a link that may not answer that question directly but it is interesting reading non the less...
Hey Jeff! The answer here depends on a few things, primarily what part of Robbinsville we're talking about. For example: anywhere in Foxmoor (condos and townhomes) you can expect to pay $6K or less in property taxes, whereas in the brand new, much larger Town Center, you can expect $10K at a minimum... Same for all the large developments off Hutchinson, Robbinsville-Edinburg Rd and Meadowbrook. The homes ON these roads tend to fall middle of the road, potentially under $10K but still "high" by Mercer county standards.
I don't know if you're looking to buy in Robbinsville or just curious, but I'd be happy to answer any further questions you might have, or send you some info to help answer this question. Call me whenever at 609-851-1704 or email at
Thanks!! Jill Conner
I don't cover that area, so I can't help you with your question..........but it might make it easier to get an answer if you gave a price range or square footage..........

asking about taxes on " 3 bedroom homes" isn't specific enough..........I have seen 3 br homes for $300,000 with taxes of 8,500 and 3 br homes for 850,000 w/ taxes of 19,, it (size of the home) can make a big difference in the property taxes.