Drasta, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

What do you think of cheap properties in Franklinton/hilltop area? Old SFHs and doubles.

Asked by Drasta, Phoenix, AZ Sat Jun 2, 2012

Numbers look good on paper. But I am wondering what it is like in reality eg tenant issues, management issues.....

Answers

3
Our company manages a few properties in these areas, and there can definitely be some challenges. Most of the homes need some serious updating to keep up with code enforcement as rentals. Quality tenants willing to pay decent rent are not impossible to find, but it can take some time depending on price points. If you are planning to do this from out of state, you will need to make sure you have a strong team in place to oversee everything locally. If you have any further questions feel free to shoot me an email. mcochrell@coreohio.com

Best of luck to you
Sorry I missed your call. Call me back
These homes are older good solid structures. With the trend of refurbishing the downtown area this could be a good move. There are a lot of other problems such as HOA that want you to rehab a certain way along with dealing with asbestos and galvanized plumbing. Etc contact me and we can talk more. Thomas@cainerealtygroup.com