Josem1118, Home Buyer in Woodhaven, Queens, NY

Want to invest in Florida

Asked by Josem1118, Woodhaven, Queens, NY Mon Jul 29, 2013

Hello everyone. I am currently living in New York City and I would love to invest in Florida. I want to buy homes condos for under $100,000. I know it sounds a little too low. I want a cash flow. Does not need to be a huge cash flow but a little goes a long way. As long as mortgage is well covered.

Answers

2
Are there specific markets in Florida that you're interested in? Or are you looking for the highest rates of return?

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Continued success,

Marco Santarelli
Norada Real Estate Investments
(949) 218-6668
(800) 611-3060
http://www.NoradaRealEstate.com

Your Premier Source for Turnkey Cash-Flow Investment Property
.

I have several investors from all over the world, and they are all looking for the same type of property.

There are properties available, but they have to be searched for in order to find a nice property in a nice neighborhood with good schools and easy access to shops and highways.

If you purchase a condo you have to be careful when reading the condo documents, and make sure that you will be allowed to rent immediately. Many communities have adopted rules that prohibit a new buyer from renting for anywhere from 6 months to 2 years.

You also have to be sure that the community has a reasonable association fee.

Several of my customers are now looking at single family and multi family homes instead, so they are not tied up in a Homeowners Association. Granted you then have to pay for homeowners insurance and yard maintenance, but you can be the King/Queen of the home. If a tenant moves out early, or needs to be evicted you can rent again right away. In most condo communities they will allow only 1 rental per year.

I also recommend you hire a management company to oversee the daily operations of the property. My customers are very happy with one particular company; they have reasonable fees and answer calls with any issues promptly.

Keep in mind the old saying; location, location, location.

If I can be of further service, please contact me directly.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com