maxienergy, Home Buyer in Palmdale, CA

Thinking of building track homes in Palmdale and Lancaster or neighboring areas in a 40 acres lot. What can you suggest about the timing?

Asked by maxienergy, Palmdale, CA Sun Apr 21, 2013

Answers

7
Here is my answer from April 2013. Had you started in April the potential value would be about 30% more that at that time. I don't think my advise (below) has changed much. Let's talk.
==============================

I would want to know where are you planning to build, do you own the property now and what is your price point. I know you most likely have a timeline of 12-18 months for the first production home and I think (with a little help of my crystal ball) the timing is good since the market is rebounding right now. I would prefer to speak with you personally instead hear on a public forum. Please click on my link to get phone and email.
Time's getting better for your type of project!!! :)
You are thinking about building in a very uncertain time. While interest rates are at historic lows right now, and supply levels are also extrememly low, that may not be the case by the time your homes are built. Even a 1% increase in rates could cause the buyer acitivity in the AV, and everywhere else in So Cal to drop enough that the seller to buyer ratio is less in seller's favor. If less buyers are present, your returns will probably be affected.

I only mention this because track home building in this market environment is not as much as a sure fire thing as some people would have you believe. If your homes were just being finished right now, then you would have a pretty positive outlook. However, if you are not ready to begin selling for another year or two, there are multiple variables that will need to be considered, and the risk factors are still pretty high.

I hope this advice is helpful and wish you the best of luck.

Eddie Momeny
Realty Executives
Littlerock, CA
661-860-1408
emomeny@gmail.com
There are many options available for you. Depending on your criteria on where, what you would like to net for profits and your initial timeline for completion. We can discuss all your options and then decide on a best course to proceed. I would be honored to assist you with your exciting project. Please call or email me so we can get the ball rolling.
Your timing is excellent. I would love the opportunity to discuss this with you further.
Good Evening Maxienergy,

I am sure you are fully aware of the current growth within the Antelope Valley. The inventory is extremely low and there are many buyers currently searching for homes. Market conditions are very favorable for sellers. There is a lot of thought and consideration that should be put into the planning of a community. Specially when you are looking to maximize profits. I would be more than happy to speak with you directly. Please feel free to contact me at anytime.