Lawrence, Other/Just Looking in Chicago, IL

Real estate mentor

Asked by Lawrence, Chicago, IL Sat Jan 5, 2013

I am located central Illinois willing to travel to Chicago Illinois and Saint Louis Missouri to work with a real estate investor. I am open to thoughts suggestions and ideas. Thank you in advance.

Answers

4
Your question is unclear. Maybe a little more clarification regarding what you are looking for?
Le Ann – I want to be a real estate investor and I desire to shadow a professional to learn what it take to be an investor - So I am looking for a mentor. I am looking for a professional - Someone who can give me an overview of the risk the outlook of what “ real estate investment” is all about.

I have seen bought downloaded attended seminars about “using other people money buying distressed properties” just to name a few – and much of the information is dated or the application thanks some professional insight/know how.
Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013
Lawrence - Are you looking for an invstor to mentor you? If so call me at 708-942-7039 and we can talk more.
my advise would be to just be careful and wise on who you choose to work with
I would interview two or three agents who are interested in this. They would need to be licensed in Missouri as well since you need to be licensed in each state to sell real estate.
Thank you Matt for the insight.
Flag Sun Jan 6, 2013