candle2525, Home Owner in Long Beach, CA

Please fix my property information

Asked by candle2525, Long Beach, CA Fri Mar 28, 2014

614 Molino Ave Long Beach Ca 90814 is multi family. The front house was built in 1917. It is a craftsman with 2 bed, 2 bath, plus den, Douglas fir wood inside. The back unit has 3 studio apartments, 2 back yards, all fenced in, mature palm trees. The outside of the 2 buildings was painted and the wood was special ordered with historic 4" redwood. There is no siding!!! The property is inclosed with 6 foot fence.

Answers

3
The information on Trulia regarding this property was taken from public records. No one, specifically, provided information on the property.

However, if you are the owner of the property, Trulia allows you to "claim it" and / or just "edit home facts". Both allow you to make corrections and expand on the property description.

Hope this helps.

Shel-lee Davis BRE #01817412
Real Estate Consultant
International Real Estate Specialist - IRES®
Senior Real Estate Specialist - SRES®
Certified Home Seller Advisor - CHSA®
Certified Home Buyer Advisor - CHBA®
Member - National Association of Certified Expert Advisors - NAEA®
Certified Distressed Property Expert - CDPE®
RE/MAX Estate Properties
424-2HELP12 (424-243-5712)
myrealestateanswers@gmail.com
Hi, there!

If your home is not for sale, then the various websites pick up information from public records, even past sales information. On Trulia you can put in your address on the search function and then click on "claim it" to change any information. Click on your name as the owner and update on the next page.

Please let me know if I can help you with any Long Beach real estate needs. I'm never too busy for your referrals.

Katie Larson, Realtor
Keller Williams Pacific Estates
You will need to speak to your agent, thier the only ones who can update the listing information