Donny Opoku, Real Estate Pro in ,

Park Hill Heights is becoming a well desired area for real estate investors to buy and flip properties. I like the direction our economy is heading.

Asked by Donny Opoku, , Mon Jan 28, 2013

Park Hill Heights is absolutely a desirable area for buyers in Los Angeles. I represented an investor from Connecticut to flip property in Park Hill Heights. I've seen many other investors come in and flip properties.

I look forward to providing you the best service!

Shirley A. Smith
Prudential California Realty
BRE# -1496590
I do not know if you mean View Park, Windsor Hills or Ladera Heights, Los Angeles, CA? Those have always been highly desirable areas. Unfortunately, they were high pretty hard with the housing downturn. 2013 is seeing a modest recovery in these areas but because of the current sales price not sure if you can consider these great areas to buy and flip. Had seen quite a few buy and flips in example 90047. Investors have gone in and renovated homes and flipped. Have to really do analysis of current asking prices, actual sales and costs for repairs/renovations. Investors can analysis estimated profits for (area) buys and flips. Economy is showing modest upward trend considering "The Great Recession" need to analysis each L.A. zip code and areas of growth per zip code. As investor there are still some deals contact me with areas of interest and will search for types you have an interest in.

Gail Mercedes Cole
Exp Realty
Park Hill, I dont know that area is it L.A. County?