Adam Glassman, Real Estate Pro in Brooklyn, NY

Need recs for Property Management in Rochester. Spoke with high falls, CEM and Atlantic. Any experience with them?

Asked by Adam Glassman, Brooklyn, NY Wed Apr 17, 2013

Answers

8
Colleen Bracci’s answer
There are many management companies to beware of in town... DO YOUR HOMEWORK... the Realtor you are buying properties from may have suggestions. I have many clients who use High Falls, Lighthouse and Roc City Management and are very happy. Please check out my website regarding Property Management and the responsibilities of owners and managers:
http://www.bitproperty.com/remaxny/index.asp?p=text&id=15933

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 19, 2013
Hi Adam

I would like to introduce myself... My name is TJ Harrington and I'm the president and Real Estate Broker for Integrity PM, Inc

If you would like to Learn all about Integrity Property Management Click on Our website Link Below and Watch my Video's and read all about Our Company.

I'm an Investor myself and I personally own several Investment Properties in the City of Rochester NY and Integrity PM, Inc manages my Own personal Investment Properties. Quite honestly that's why I started Integrity Property Management 7 years ago.

Integrity PM, Inc http://www.IntegrityPmOnline.com

Our staff at Integrity Pm, Inc would be interested in talking to you about managing your Cash Flow Rental Properties... just give us a call... 585-413-1349.

If you would like to purchase Turn-Key Investment Properties We can also provide You with that Opportunity:

Our Turn-Key Investment Property Real Estate Agency... USA Choice Realty,LLC... partner's with Real Estate Investors from all over the World and the USA to build their Turn-Key Investment Real Estate Portfolio's in Rochester NY and in other carefully selected Cities in the USA.

Take a minute and Come to the USA Choice Realty website and watch the Video's and Read all about Who we are and How we can help You Successfully Build Your Real Estate Investment Portfolio in Rochester NY.

When Your there You can also see some of the Turn-Key Properties We have Purchased for Our Member Investors.
http://www.USAChoiceRealty.com

Contact me.... TJ Harrington broker/Investor tj@USAChoiceRealty.com
I have dealt with all three and fired RACE, and ROC.

I am with and will stay with HIgh Falls Property management they are the best.

Note: Randi of RACE Realty worked for Royal Realty LLC whom I had properties.Randi quit and started RACE Realty whom I purchased and had her manage a property she messed things up and I then went to Lynne at ROC who messed things up.

FInally Royal Realty who messed up was purchased and renamed High Falls whom I am using now and is flawless so far.

Highly recommend High Falls Property Management if you want to keep your cool!
Lynne Betlem at ROC Management is very good. I would recommend checking her out. I am wary of PMs in Rochester in general, but after working with Lynne for 5 years to manage my portfolio, she has definitely made a believer out of me.
I use High Falls Property Mgmt for my properties and I would highly reccomend them. They always have the owners interest 1st and keep you up to date on the condition of your property. They also know how to interact with the tenants and smooth over any problems. Michelle Wheeler is also a licensed broker and can help you add to your portfolio, if you want to increase your investments in Rochester.
thanks Philip.
Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013
Adam:

All the companies that you mention are reputable companies here in Rochester but I would recommend you to check out an additional company called RACE Properties they are a great company with the owners best interest in mind.

Thank You,
Bill Walsh
Seven Valley Realty
Rochester, NY 14617
bwalsh@sevenvalleyrealty.com

Race Properties:
Randi Streb-585-643-5015
thanks
Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013
Adam:

Thank You,
Bill Walsh
Seven Valley Realty
Rochester, NY 14617
bwalsh@sevenvalleyrealty.com

Race Properties:
Randi Streb-585-643-5015
I have not had any experience with those companies. I just started my own property management company and it is FNP Properties of NY LLC. Now just being new to the property management side of things. My partner and I have over 10 years of experience with investment properties. Also, we are a smaller company which allows for more time spent catering to our investors. If you are interested please email fnpproperties2013@gmail.com. Thank you