Lynne, Home Owner in Land O' Lakes, FL

My partner and I are considering buying investment property in Nashville next year. Developing a team. Looking for a good realtor; Recommendation?

Asked by Lynne, Land O' Lakes, FL Tue Oct 22, 2013

Answers

11
Lynne,

As you can tell there are many agents eager to help with investment properties. When considering going into investment properties, decide on what your plan will be, whether, Commerical or residential, or a combo. Are you looking to rent properties or flip them. Then develop a relationship with your realtor, the more you share your vision the better they can help in the purchasing process.

I would consider it an honor to help in this process. Call me direct at

Debi Griggs
Century 21 Premier
615-708-6985
615-859-9500
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 23, 2013
As you can tell, Lynne, there are many agents who are eager to join your team. Consider me among those who are interested in assisting you. I'll look high and low, near and far, throughout all of middle Tennessee to help your investor team locate the right property (or, plural, properties). I also offer property management experience, a quick turnaround time, and a "git 'er done" approach. My email is sfelton@realtracs.com. Thank you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 22, 2013
Hi Lynne,

I would be happy to work with you in finding investment properties. I currently work with several investors and would be happy to send referrals as well. The plus side of working with me is that we have property management in our office that could take care of your rental needs and concerns.

IF you have any questions, please call me at 615-429-9717
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 22, 2013
I think we would all be happy to work with you. I'd like to talk and see what exactly you are looking for. I work with several investors. I do residential properties that the investors "flip." I also have done investment properties for rental purposes. I'd want to know what you're looking for, because the search and market is much different for each kind.

Another important question would be; are you looking for a single property, or is this going to be an on-going thing? If you are planning on buying multiple properties, or doing it as an on-going thing, then I will give you a piece of advice that not many (if any) realtors will tell you that might help you maximize your search.

- Matt
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 22, 2013
There are great investment properties to purchase here in Nashville. I have been a buyer's agent for the past 12 years. Resident in Middle Tn for over 30 years.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 22, 2013
Of course! I'm a native Tennessean but I lived all over the world for 25 years - 10 in Florida.

Debbie
http://Www.debbiehenderson.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 22, 2013
Lynne,

It would be a pleasure for me to help you and your partner to find an investment property in Nashville area next year. I have been a realtor for 32+ years and know the Nashville area well.

Joy Boykin, Realtor/Broker
(615) 943-4256 Cell
JoyBoykinRealtor@gmail.com

Cindy Doss, Admin Asst
(615) 868-1600 Office
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 22, 2013
Lynne,

I'd be happy to speak with you. You can reach me at 615-374-8724 or derekmilner@kw.com.
Web Reference: http://www.derekmilner.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 22, 2013
Sure :-) check my website - love to assist you http://www.allisonkennedy.net. You'll get a million replies that question for sure. Let me know what kind of investment property you're considering and I will tell you if I am a good fit, in the meantime my site will tell you a lot. Either way .... Nashville is a great place to be investing right now so ENJOY !!!

http://www.allisonkennedy.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 22, 2013
Investment property is one of the best investment you can make. It has the best return on your investment and makes a great 401K for your retirement.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
Thanks for the post. I would be more than happy to work with you as I do investment properties myself. I also work with three other investors on their properties. Let me know if I can help you in any way. Thank you! Jamie Day, Reliant Realty, 615-210-8500