Holnath61, Both Buyer and Seller in Greenville, SC

MY HUSBAND AND I ARE TRYING TO MAKE A DECISION ABOUT FLIPPING HOUSES. BUY LOW AND FIX UP..THEN RENT TO OWN. W/NO$ OR LIT'L $ OUT OF POCKET. GRNVL AREA

Asked by Holnath61, Greenville, SC Sat Jan 25, 2014

WE ARE STARTING OUT. CAN YOU TELL ME THE STEPS IN GETTING PROPERTY AND THE KNOW HOW AND KNOWLEDGE TO DO SO.
THANK YOU,
BREND AND STAN HOWARD

Answers

1
Brenda,

It sounds like you and your husband are new to the business and you should realize that's what it is- a business with rules, regs, restrictions, etc. The best thing you can do is to get educated and associated with other like-minded people; there is a non-profit group, Upstate Carolina Real Estate Investors Association (Upstate CREIA, or UCREIA) that would be a great place to start. You can go to their website, http://www.upstatecreia.com and see the different meetings and seminars that are being held, including a beginner's seminar on February 1 that I would encourage you to attend. There is also a monthly Professional Focus Group that is tomorrow the 27th you are also welcome to. I will be attending it.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 26, 2014
THANK YOU MR. SCARBOROUGH.
YES WE ARE NEW TO THE WHOLE REALM OF THE FLIPPING BUSINESS. I WILL MOST DEFINATELY LOOK INTO THE UPSTATE CAROLINA REAL ESTATE INVESTORS ASSOCIATION. YOU WERE A GREAT HELP!!
Flag Sun Jan 26, 2014