Dave, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

Looking to invest $2M to maximize cash flow & capital appreciation over 10 yrs on 10-20 single family homes.

Asked by Dave, Cape Coral, FL Fri Jan 11, 2013

Email Dave@MovieExperts.ca convincing us you're the right full time agent who's worked with out of country buyers and has at least 10 years experience to meet Jan 21-25 when we’re in Cape Coral.

Answers

13
Hello Dave, I missed your post on Trulia but if you have a moment I would like to speak with you in reference to investing in Bulk Packages direct from banks and hedge funds.  The Real Estate packages consist of both NPN - Non Performing Notes and REO - Real Estate Owned by the bank available both in SW Florida and across the Nation.  I am direct to the Seller Mandate, no waiting, no daisy chains. We have both Asset Management and Property Management in place for continued assistance after aquisition.

Interested in additional information please contact me, my name, phone, email are MarziaRivera@239-540-4884.com

Thank you for your time
Marzia Rivera, Broker
Southern World LLC
239-540-4884

MarziaRivera@239-540-4884.com
Dave, I've helped many investment buyers over the years here in the Cape. At present, there are many great opportunities for the smart investor, obviously you have already researched the Florida market enough to know that SWFL offers some of the best returns opportunities for appreciation in the Country. Some investment properties can be bought as packages with the work done, tenants in place and ROI's at 10% and above.

Are you looking to buy properties already producing income or distressed properties to rehab & rent yourself?

You may also want to explore lease purchase strategy's which can be even more profitable.

Give me a call if you would like to explore working together. I'll look forward to the opportunity!

Charles
239-898-9023
charlesdsanders@gmail.com
The most important thing a buyer can do is first of all work with a buyer broker. As stated by AARP and the Consumer Federation of America as stated in Realtor News.

I have 31 years working as a full time real estate broker in Lee and Collier County. (Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples, Bonita Springs, Marco Island, Sanibel, Fort Myers Beach and the surrounding areas)

It does not cost you more to obtain my specialized buyer broker services. There is never a conflict of interest between the buyer and seller with my company Florida Buyer Broker. I do not require a buyer broker contract and my commission is paid by the shared commission already built into the property by the sellers agent or builder.

Anyone can say they are a buyer broker or buyers agent. And just because someone has an ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative) does not mean they won't change into a Transaction Broker who no longer represents you.

In the State of Florida only a buyer broker can negotiate for the best price terms for the buyer and must take care of the buyers best interest. Only a buyer broker has true liability in the transaction. All agents in the State of Florida are assumed to be working as a Transaction Broker (they don't represent anyone and have limited liability). There is more explanation regarding who represents you on my homepage.

I am a Certified International Property Specialist. Check out my last recommendation on Trulia from an Australian investor. You will find some of my credentials on my homepage at http://www.FloridaBuyerBroker.com

I would be happy to send you my portfolio.

The following information can also be obtained on my homepage.
The #1 Mistake Buyers Make
The 21 Mistakes Buyer Can Make
Chinese Drywall - there is a considerable amount in Cape Coral and I know how to tell if a building has the toxic substance.
Foreclosures the Wild Wild West of Real Estate
Unrealistic Expectations
Links for you to access the real Lee and Collier County Realtor data base to search for properties. (Trulia is for agent advertising).
Buyer Beware and more

I am friendly and easy to talk to.

Beverly Howe, CIPS, ABR, GRI, TRC,
1031 Exchange Specialist
Certified International Property Specialist
Graduate of the Realtor Institute
Transnational Referral Certification
Owner - Buyer Broker
Florida Buyer Broker
broker@floridabuyerbroker.com
1-800-283-7393 Toll Free Direct
Beverly.Howe5 (Skype)
I will send you an email. I have nearly 20 years experience. I also have an affiliated Title Company and Construction relationships that will make the process smooth. Investment is my specialty. I have a few ideas that are outside of the box.
Hello Dave!

Just emailed you about my experience working with foreign Buyers. I speak several languages
and have found the perfect property for many of my foreign investors.
Know the area well . 28 year resident and 15 years real estate in Lee County. 50% off my clients are foreign. Having helped finding the Florida dream for many of my overseas friends.

Lilo Clacher

http://www.LiloRealtor.com
Hi Dave,

I sent you a private email but also wanted to let you know about a brochure I have for out of country buyers. The brochure explains what you need to know when buying and selling property here in the states. If you would like a copy of the brochure please email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net - most of my out of country buyers find it to be very informative.
12 yr RE/MAX Broker Associate
2 year own Brokerage -
Cape Concierge Realty

Will email profile
Look forward to your visit
Will be able to assist and navigate by
Land and waterways on your visit.
Dave, I have worked hard for the past 23 years helping both buyers and sellers to achieve their Real Estate goals here in the Cape Coral area. If you need exchange rates for your money I have contacts for that or some local banks that can assist. I have earned the following designations which I will put to use in assisting you to achieve your goals:
Accredited Cape Coral Residential Specialist
Certified Residential Specialist
Accredited Buyers Agent
Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource
Certified Distress Property Expert
Certified Negotiation Expert
A common remark many make is that "this transaction is one of the easiest and most pleasant ones they have had". When it comes to trusting someone with your investments, you can trust Dan to put your needs first. Hire Dan and you too can enjoy the same results and be a part of the hundreds of satisfied clients he has help over the years.
Dave, how long have you been a movie expert just out of curiosity?
Hi Dave

I would be happy to help you with your real estate investing goals

I can provide you with references

Thank you for your consideration

I can meet with you on Monday at my office to review your goal objectives and get to work finding properties

Debbie Stack
Sunshine Realty of SWFL
239-677-7186
Debbie@stackofhomes.com
Dave-

I am forwarding an email.

Of course, I would be happy to assist you in your search.

Please feel free to call my cell phone at any time 239-424-0133

Susan Burhoe
Broker/Owner
Gulf Access Realty Inc.
susan@gulfaccessrealty.com
Dave....im sending you an email now.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Domain-RealtyGroup.com
If you are looking to start investing, I can have an experienced Realtor (10+ years) specializing in the area contact you. Send me your name, phone #, and current address to Tjackson@c21mm.com and I will find the perfect agent to assist you in purchasing homes!

Travis Jackson
Century 21 M & M Associates
DRE#01879566 http://www.408RealEstate.com
tjackson@c21mm.com
(408) 316-5954