Matias, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

Looking for rented properties to buy. Budget: 90K

Asked by Matias, Outside U.S. Tue Jul 2, 2013

They should be already rented out and located in areas within Miami with a good demand for rentals and a decent cap rate. Please bring your offers!

Answers

9
Irina Karan’s answer
Here, in Florida, all agents have access to MLS info.
So, when you work with one agent, you get access to all properties.

Please note that in Miami the occupancy ratio is very high, and there are not enough good properties to be rented out right now. Tenants are often paying over the market price or at the top of their budget, and the inventory is too short. In addition to this, the values are on the rise, so even if your cap rate is not over 10%, the value growth will supplement a smaller return on investment.

Often, the property is rented at the old rental rates - so it does make sense to buy it vacant, clean it up and do a paint job (with a project manager) - and rent for much more. Or, to rent it for 2 year lease term (which saves you money).

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 24, 2013
you are competing with sophisticated buyers pooling theirs interests and buying in bulk. I get it, you make 8% yield on an appreciable asset, but a lot of big money is coming in before the little guy has a small chance to buy.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 3, 2013
Yeah John, I know, but I also know good deals are out there too. I don't wanna be a little guy anymore! Thanks for your reply. Regards, Matías
Flag Wed Jul 3, 2013
Thanks for your inquiry Matias. For off market investment properties both residential and commercial sign up for our first look emails. As a recipient you receive first look at our inventory before advertised to the general public and multiple listing service.

There's no obligation and registration is free. Of course you'll have to do your own due diligence in regards to area research, cap rate, etc.

Click trulia profile to contact and request.

Find below in web reference link sampling of our inventory.

Andre Shambley
The Andre Shambley Group
Real Living FSR Surfside
786-704-8482
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 3, 2013
Thanks Andre for your post. I'll try your website. Regards, Matías
Flag Wed Jul 3, 2013
Is this $90K per property? Please email me or call me so that I can send you a list of what I have available. Feel free to visit my profile and see the properties I have recently close under $100K and let me know if something like that suits you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 2, 2013
I have a portfolio of rental properties that are 10% below market value since the owners acquire properties at a bulk, then renovate them, and place qualified tenants through a management company. They buy directly from the banks at wholesale prices.

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan.torres20@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 2, 2013
Hola Matias.

Hay muchas propiedades que podria mostrarle para su inversion.
Por favor contacteme directamente y le enviare varias ofertas.

Vicqui Zavala
Realtor asociado
Real Living. First Service Realty
786-553-3824
vicquizavala.realtor@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 2, 2013
Matias,
Would you be interested in purchasing an apartment building or individual units?
Cristina Diez
Century 21 Premier Elite
786-255-2525
cdiez@century21.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 2, 2013
Hi Matias,

we spoke sometime ago, and I do have rental properties that already have tenants occupying the places. They are already to go for a immediate purchase as well. Please contact me and I will be more than happy to send you my updated inventory.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 2, 2013
Matias, you can , but hurry up, price are raising very quickly. Good luck Matias.
If you want to reach me , you can do it at marilindiaz@gmail.com or by text
message to 3056390445. Best regards Maria de los Angeles Diaz