Wei, Other/Just Looking in California

Looking for realtor/agent with experience with investment rental properties in Durham

Asked by Wei, California Fri Mar 1, 2013

I'm looking to buy an investment rental property (single homes pref w/o HoA fees) in Durham in the range of $90k or below. I live in California so I would need someone with experience with the neighborhoods and the investment rental scene in Durham to help me. If interested, please feel free to contact me or let me know why I should pick you! thanks!

Answers

1
Hi Wei:

I was a real estate broker for many years in Los Angeles, and continued to sell real estate when we moved to the Raleigh/Durham area in 2006. I am currently renovating a 100 year old home near downtown Durham, which we plan to move into this summer. My husband and I also own an investment property in Durham currently.

I would be happy to speak with you via email or on the phone regarding your specific needs as far as investing in the Durham area. There are a huge number of options available under $90,000; you do need to be careful about which areas you invest in in order to maximize the return on your investment.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Tracy