dmemanagement, Other/Just Looking in West Palm Beach, FL

Looking for an agent to work with the Sterling Villages community

Asked by dmemanagement, West Palm Beach, FL Wed Jan 30, 2013

Looking for a professional real estate agent with experience working in the Sterling Villages Community of West Palm Beach, Florida. Russian language is a plus, but if you can show you are knowledgeable of the community and the local real estate environment, it is not mandatory. We currently have 12 properties within the community which we are constantly leasing and re-leasing. Last year we expanded by 4 properties and are look forward into continuing to do so. We are looking for a person who will not only deal with buyer/seller but also renters market. We are partial to the right kind of agent. Unfortunately ours had recently retired indefinitely and we are looking to quickly fill the void she had left. Please send all your contact to DMEmanagement@yahoo.com. To be considered, please be prepared to already know about the community standards and requirements as well as show that you have worked in this community in the past. Thank you, hope we can work with you soon!

Answers

2
Hello My name is Lilianna Gizynski, I speak Polish, understand Russian. I live and work in Village Common area. I am Broker/ owner Tram Max Realty Inc. Please contact me 561 512 0459 or visit my webpages at http://www.TramMaxRealty.com
Hello, my name is David Harrelson, with Palm Beach Realty Group. My office is located on Village Blvd, about 2/10th of a mile from the Sterling. I have been actively working in the Village area for the last 14 years. My firm does both sales and rentals; we do many rentals in the area. I will send you an email with all of our qualifications and I look forward to the opportunity to possibility work together in the future.

David Harrelson, Broker
Palm Beach Realty Group, LLC
580 Village Boulevard, Suite 150
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
561.594.4000 Office Line, Ext. 101
561.414.7630 Direct
561.594.5000 Fax
wdavidharrelson@gmail.com