Felicia Seam…, Real Estate Pro in Asheville, NC

Looking for a reputable painter and local home security company

Asked by Felicia Seaman, Asheville, NC Fri Jul 12, 2013

Answers

4
I've used Sergio Painting in the past and he's done a great job for my client. I've personally used Action Alarms in the past for my alarm system install and had a great experience workign with them.
Harry is my painter, does a very professional job . He is tidy and respectful of your home furnishings. his # 252-916-7918
Hey there Felicia! This is Tami from The Hardy & Brock Team. Give me a call and I will share a few painters and security companies from our list of trusted contractors. Look forward to hearing from you. 252.367.0268
There are many fantastic painters and security options in our local area. Although I could offer my personal preferences, I would suggest checking online with the Chamber of Commerce or even the BBB. You will be able to find some great options from reputable companies.