L Matthew Pe…, Home Buyer in New Jersey

Looking for a list of the 5 best zip codes to purchase single family homes for investment in Rochester.

Asked by L Matthew Perry, New Jersey Sat Apr 20, 2013

Please provide your reason for putting the 5 zip codes on the list.

Answers

5
TJ Harrington’s answer
Hi Matthew

I would be interested in talking to you. I'm an Investor myself and I partner with Investors to build their Turn-Key Investment Real Estate Portfolio's in the Rochester NY and in other carefully selected Cities in the USA.

Come to my website and watch my Video's see some of the Turn-Key Properties I provide for my Member Investors. http://www.USAChoiceRealty.com I also own a Property Management Company Integrity PM, Inc http://www.IntegrityPmOnline.com

Contact me if you would like TJ Harrington Booker/Investor USA Choice Realty, LLC
Office:
33 University Ave
Rochester NY 14605
tj@USAChoiceRealty.com
Matthew,

All of the respected journals rank Rochester every year as one of the 10 best areas nationwide for real estate investment. We therefore have far more than just 5 zip codes that can appeal to you as potential locations. You and your Realtor need to know how long you plan to hold your investment; how much you plan to invest in a property; what your requirements are for monthly cash flow, projected appreciation, exit strategy, and above all your expectations for a conservative rate of return on every investment. As part of this conversation, if you're wise, you'll also factor in a plan for property management.

All of my clients following this discipline earn an ROI in double-digits. Every one of them receives exclusive and permanent access to my ‘Cash Flow Leaders’ weekly survey of all the best money-makers in Greater Rochester. We can also customize these ‘Secret Lists’ for you by location, features or price range. When you have time, we should talk about how these client-level services will add to your wealth. 585.223.4449; RCoake@Rochester.rr.com.
L. Matthew,
The east side of Rochester has three (3) very popular towns Penfield 14526, Pittsford 14534, Perinton 14450. There is one more sought after area that spans multiple zip codes. Email me if you are interested.

Paul Simpson
Keller Williams Realty GR
psimpson@kw.com
Matthew:
There are many areas of Rochester which are good for investment opportunities. It all depends on your budget and rate of return on your investment. I would be happy to help you locate a specific area of Rochester which would fit your need.

Thank You,
Bill Walsh
bwalsh@sevenvalleyrealty.com
585-750-8999
Matthew:

Thank You,
Bill Walsh
bwalsh@sevenvalleyrealty.com
585-750-8999