frontmountai…, Home Buyer in Venice, FL

Looking for a 1/3-acre lot with a small house (not a mobile home) on it. The house can be old. Preferably in Venice or close to it.

Asked by frontmountainsun, Venice, FL Sun Jun 17, 2012

Answers

4
I came across that acrerage yesterday while prospecting. How much are you looking to spend on your buget?
Hi. It depends on which part of Venice or neighborhood the acrerage is. I am not interested in any near water which will require flood insurance.
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
What is your search criteria for a home - #beds and baths, garage/carport, price range, in a community or not . There are smaller, older homes in Venice for sale under $100k. Most of them are bank foreclosures or short sales and will need some work. You will also need proof of funds if paying cash or a pre-approval letter from a lender if obtaining a mortgage. Prices have been increasing in this area and the inventory has gone down. I would be happy to send you some listings or you can search my web site at http://tammyhayesre.mfr.mlxchange.com.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty - http://www.greenlionrealty.com
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
Good afternoon and Happy Father's Day, if you are a dad.

It would be helpful to have just a few more clues. I live and work in Venice, so I can help you pin point exactly what you had in mind.

How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you need?

Do you need a garage (1, 2 or 3 car garage)?

Homes on lots this size can be in non-deed restricted areas, with no homeowner's association, no rules and no fees.

They can also be in deed restricted neighborhoods with amenties, like a community pool, rules and fees.

Do you have a preference on that?

Also - your budget is important. I want to stay on target for you.

There are several neighborhoods in Venice that offer larger lot sizes. If you can give me just a little more information, I'll send you some listings to consider that are exactly what you had in mind.

Thanks.
Without knowing how much you want to spend, i conducted a search and found a few options for you. Please contact me with more details and I would be happy to assist you in finding you a home that fits your specific needs. The link here will direct you to one example of a home that is currently available.

http://mfr.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=2133918…

Give me a call at 941-962-3072 or email at jakelismichelle@gmail.com

Michelle Jakelis
Floridian Realty Services