kenpotter111, Other/Just Looking in Sacramento, CA

Is there just one agent in the Sacramento area that wants to work hard on the front end to be rewarded on the back end? 10 to 15k DP for inv prop.

Asked by kenpotter111, Sacramento, CA Sun Dec 2, 2012

All I speak with seems to not want to help me, I guess the short rewards are better than long term. Hindsight is what it is.

Answers

3
I thought you looking in the price range of 10-15K. Nothing available in that range. If that's what you have for a down payment, let's talk some more...OK? You want an agent who will work hard for you. Its not really about the "carrot on the stick" approach for the best agents. Loyalty is earned, not just promised.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Ready! Give me a call and let's get started.
Web Reference: http://www.sacreopro.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Kevin, sorry I failed to list I am looking for investment/income properties. I have pre-qual but only to 75k with my DP.
Flag Sun Dec 2, 2012
If the situation was reversed, what would you do?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
There always has to be one JERK on every site. Since you requested it, YOU are the nominee for the WEEK. A-Hole
Flag Sun Dec 2, 2012