Derek Soto, Home Buyer in Staten Island, NY

I would like to invest in a rental property in orlando and would prefer someone who knows the rental market in orlando.

Asked by Derek Soto, Staten Island, NY Thu May 2, 2013

Answers

18
Please call me or e-mail 407-709-9969 JulieRents@aol.com -- Rentals is what I do
That depends on what kind of money you have to invest. All areas are strong right now. You can buy a home for 80k and rent for 1000k a month or you can buy a home for 300k and rent for 2000k a month. send me an email and we can discuss further.
There are many terrific areas in Orlando to own rental property in Orlando. A lot of what will determine the best area will be the type of property your looking for and your budget. There are a lot of rental needs within the Central Florida market at this time. I would also focus on areas with good schools as this will be very important to many renters. Here's a link which you can research Florida schools - http://schoolgrades.fldoe.org. I work mostly with home investors for both short and long term rentals, I'd be happy to talk if you'd like to discuss this further.

Cathy Starkweather
Realtor & Vacation Home Specialist
01.407.274.8476 / cathy@jerrybarker.com
La Rosa Realty, LLC
Celebration, FL
I think we should start by asking yourself who would you like to rent too. The east side of Orlando is a lot of young adults a lot of them go to college at Ucf. Or the downtown area which has a lot of young couples. A lot of the investors I work with, go after 2/1 single family houses or duplexes. It all depends what your budget is and your future intentions for the property.

Tim Haley
Exit Realty Gallery
321-946-2717
Hi Derek:

I am a Realtor as well as an investor myself & I have helped numerous investors find investment properties in Florida. I have even done 100+ package units for investments firms,....Feel free to review my bio and testimonials by clicking on my pictures.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 142 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Hi Derek,

I specialize in both residential sales and rentals in Orlando. Please check out my recommendations and if you have an interest in working with me, please send me an email. Thanks and have a great day!:).

Karen Weathers, REALTOR
Charles Rutenberg Realty
407-618-6727
environ0103@hotmail.com
I am a full time property manger in the south Orlando, Saint Cloud & Kissimmee areas. Please contact me at 407-709-9969 or JulieRents@aol.com and I'll be happy to help you.
Hi Derek,

If you are interested in short term rental approved vacation home communities near Disney World, feel free to contact me. I can help with sales, furniture packages, rental, and management.

One of the area's newest projects well worth consideration if it's a vacation rental you want is ChampionsGate. http://www.ChampionsGateFlorida.com

There will be a 33 homesite release on Saturday. I have a video about it on my YouTube channel together with construction updates and so on http://www.youtube.com/user/ChampionsGateFlorida
6 floor plans are available from 4 to 8 bedrooms (one of the only places with 8 bedrooms). They will have an onsite golf and tennis center (one of few short term rental communities with onsite golf), vacation home clubhouse with multiple pools and lazy river, etc. It will be one of the premier rental resorts due to the amenities which will surpass most all other communities in our area. They opened in February. It's a pre-construction opportunity.

I'd be happy to provide more information on this or any of our other Disney area rental resorts. There are many

Brent Ferry
Global Real Estate Services, Inc.
info@bferryhomes.com
I'm a realtor with 25 years in both commercial and residential property management. The company I work for is a not only a full service brokerage house, we also manage over 650 residential properties in the Orlando area.

If you're looking to work with someone that can not only represent you as a buyer but can also help you find a quality tenant and manage your property if so desired, then give me a call. I'd be more than happy to help you meet and exceed all your investment goals.

Melissa M Gerace
Real Estate Consultant/Realtor
Premium Properties Real Estate Services
407-361-1694
Melissa.m.gerace@gmail.com
I help investors every day of the week. I have 8 condos and an office building that I rent out to others. If you would like to work with a broker than has done and is doing, what you want to do, then please get in touch
alan@flontlinefloridarealty.com
http://www.frontlinefloridarealty.com
Derek, it's what all us who are successful do these days. Just click on our pictures to go to our profiles and read what our clients say about us. Pick the person you’d be most comfortable to work with. Of course I hope it’s me, but if not then best of luck to you.

I've got more over on Zillow as it is easier for my clients to use. http://www.zillow.com/profile/Mark-LeMenager/
Derek,

There are many ways to invest in this market. Currently, the market is focused on appreciation. From 09-11 the market was focused on cash flow. Previously, cash ruled the market as REO's were coming on the market constantly. Since then, those same investors have pulled cash from their original properties to benefit from low rates and concentrate on appreciation.

You can read more about this and investment property information on my blog here or by following the link below to my site. Also available is a list of other Trulia Q&A's from investors like you.

The Investor Search Tool, available by the link below allows you to search available properties and compare active rentals surrounding each listing. The tool was built specifically for investment property investors and pulls MLS data directly with no sign up required.

Best of luck with your investments!

Danny Barto
Galleon Real Estate
Hi Derek,

I work with investors as well. The rental market is hot right now so it is a great time to invest. I also work with rental companies that keep an eye on hot areas for rental returns. Lets talk so that we can come up with a plan so that you maximize your investment potential. Take a look at my profile to see if you think we are a good fit. Feel free to contact me directly. If you would like to search my website to see what is available go to http://jenniferbarker.bestorlandohomesearch.com I can also send you the most up to date market stats. I look forward to earning your business.

Sincerely
Jennifer Baker
407-334-4856
jenniferbarkerrealestate@gmail.com
I'd love to help you with that. Send me an e-mail an e-mail and we'll get started right away.

Warm Regards,
Diana M. Perez, J.D.
Broker/Owner | Professional Real Estate Team, LLC.
22 West Monument Avenue Suite 18
Kissimmee, FL 34741
Direct:(407) 729-3560 | Fax:(407) 933-0731
E-mail: Diana@ProfessionalRETeam.com
Website: http://www.ProfessionalRETeam.com
Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/professionalreteam
LinkedIn: http://www.Linkedin.com/in/pretdianaperez

Certified Distress Property Expert (CDPE), NAHREP, MWBE,
REO/BPO Certified
Hi Derek,

Your best bet is to get with an agent that deals a lot with Investors. They will have the most experience ROI and Rent $ /sf. I personally have done 90% of my business via Investors that have strict guidelines from all parts of the world buying here in Central Florida. Being from New Jersey naturally I get a lot of referrals from the Tri-State area but I have clients from Japan, Montreal, Cali, you name it. Shoot me an email and ill send over the good listings that I send to my investors (yes they are different from a home I would recommend for an Owner Occupant) They are high demand rental areas with good schools, good middle to high income families (good tenants) and that have the best chance of appreciating in the future markets. Send me an email when you get a chance. TopFLRealtor@gmail.com
Hi Derek, I work mainly with investor buyers, both of short term residential vacation homes, and long term rental properties. drop me an email to deanking@iris-int.com and we can look at the various options open to you
Hi Derek,
I would be happy to help you. I have sold dozens of rentals in the last few years and I am an investor myself. I would be happy to send you properties in areas I recommend for greatest rental demand. Most rentals I have sold were rented in less than 30 days. Let me know if I can help.

Don Shippey, CDPE, REO, SFR
Broker Associate/REALTOR

Certified Distressed Property Expert
Short Sale Foreclosure Resource
Certified Military Housing Specialist
Certified Professional Property Manager

RE/MAX Properties SW
Cell 407-925-2318
donrshippey@gmail.com
Hi, I help a lot of people get their properties rented in the Orlando area. Are you looking for a house or condo for investment? What is your maximum price range? I can send you a list of properties for sale once I hear back from you. Email me direct at kmcky@aol.com

Kristy McKay
Keller Williams Realty at The Parks
407-399-1747