Niyin77, Home Buyer in

I want to buy a condo in NYC for investing. MAX price 700k $. Near good High school( public prefer).Any good for commend?

Asked by Niyin77, Thu Jun 7, 2012

It's better if also near a good middle school.
CC and TAX will be count into consideration.
I'm a foreign. I also need to find a broker to assit for the renting.

Answers

11
Angela’s answer

Welcome to America. I'm so glad you thought of investing your money so wisely in a city as New York where your investment is safe and only gets better.

By now you must have already contacted a broker for help. If you are unhappy with their services I'll be more than glad to assist you with this process. I know it can be very tiring and stressful, but don't worry, I'll make it very interesting and fun all the way.

Please feel free to call me any time at (917) 705-3013 or email me at afernandes@manapts.com

Thank you

Angela
I have somce nice condos in Manhattan. Please contact me. My name is Kevin and I can be reached at 212-714-1027 for assistance. Thank you and good luck.
What area you are looking
Hi Niyin,

With that budget you can find a one bedroom or even a convertible 2-bedrooms in Manhattan.

If you need assistance with your search, feel free to contact me.

I will be glad to help you.

--
Patricia

BSD Equities
174 Fifth Avenue #301
New York, NY 10010
Office: (212) 367-7200 Ext.18
Cell: (646) 269-4942
Patricia@bsdequities.com
http://www.bsdequities.com
I specialize in investment sales and rent out for my clients after purchase. I know some great Condos that are available for sale right now, some are not listed on the market. I can also help you purchase this under an LLC. You will get a 1BD in Manhattan and possibly 2BD in Brooklyn. Near a school district in Manhattan for a 1BD may not be a good idea because the family will have to live in a 2BD apt.
Feel free to contact me for a free consultation.
Looking forward to it.
Parish
917-365-9935
parish.pradhan@kwnyc.com
Hi, Niyin.
Your price of $700K will get you one bedroom in Manhattan and possibly a 2-BR in some very popular Brooklyn neighborhoods. You mention you need an agent to rent it out. Actually, you really need a skilled, experienced agent for the buying as well. The sellers' agents all work for the seller. You need to have your own buyer's agent to protect your interests. There are many quirks about the NYC real estate markets, and an experienced agent will streamline your search, negotiate on your behalf and take you through all the steps. Then we can rent it out for you. Please choose your agent carefully, make sure they have experience and have worked with foreign buyers before. You don't want a beginner learning on your.

Jenet Levy
Halstead Property, LLC
jlevy@halstead.com
212 381-4268
http://jenetlevy.halstead.com
Thanks for requiring, I had many foreign customers who are investors. Please contact me I will be happy to help you.

My cell: 631.902.5838
Email: Xiaoping.zhao@elliman.com
Niyin77, 你好。

Please contact me, I'll help you with renting and buying.

电邮:roger_xiang@hotmail.com

QQ: 1346318610

纽约:917-495-7798
I can also find you a mandarin speaking attorney to assist and represent you throughout the process as well.

Ed Liao
Are you only considering properties in Manhattan? Please feel free to contact me if you would like assistance. I would be happy to try to help.

Edward Liao, Esq.
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Halstead Property, LLC
408 Columbus Avenue l New York, NY 10024
Phone: 212-381-2246 l Cell: 646-732-8359 l efax: 646-775-2246
e-mail: eliao@halstead.com

View My Webpage: Halstead Property | Agent Edward Liao

The PERRY ROTH team
Knowledge + Integrity + Respect = Results
Broker Specialist for THE 505, 505 West 47th Street
In order for me to communicate with you, I would need your contact info. I work with foreign investors. I would like to send you listings that would fit your criteria but first I need to ask you more questions. Pls email me at zlo@elliman.com or call me at 917.656.8112 so we can have a further dialogue about this. If you prefer to be contacted, I can do that to. Looking forward...

Warmest regards,

Zita Alvarez Lo
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Bus 212-350-2825
Cell 917-656-8112
zlo@elliman.com

PRUDENTIAL DOUGLAS ELLIMAN
205 East 42nd Street, 6th floor
New York, NY 10017