Home Remedy…, Real Estate Pro in MO,

I need an EXPERIENCED short sale specialist.

Asked by Home Remedy Investments, LLC, MO, Sun Feb 24, 2013

I am a residential real estate investor here in the Kansas City market. A large portion of our business is generating unlisted property leads through creative marketing. I am looking to give short sale leads to short sale specialist for a 25% commission and first right of refusal. Please send me a private message.

Help the community by answering this question:


I would be interested in talking with you about working together. Call me anytime at 816-863-7797.

Thank you
Michael Diggs
Realty Executives
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 6, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer