bnulman, Home Buyer in Simi Valley, CA

I'm looking for an agent for an investment property, buy and hold plan. simi valley, ca.

Asked by bnulman, Simi Valley, CA Mon Feb 11, 2013

preferably an agent who personally invests in these types if properties themselves.

Answers

8
Sue Brown’s answer
I would be very curious to know how you made your decision (if you did) in choosing your Realtor. I have worked with multiple investors and have been a licensed Realtor for nearly ten years. I have bought and sold my own investment properties and am also currently a property manager for a multi-family townhome complex. I also agree with Barry that you should interview several Agents, you'll know the right one when you find him/her.
Hi There,
I have to agree with Barry Shapiro. You may want to interview several agents. I have a couple of options in mind for you. Please contact me. Our web site is http://www.TroopRealtors.com.
Have a lovely day.
Debra Kessler, Troop Real Estate
818-298-7996
I am an experienced investor who continuously purchases properties nationwide like the one you are looking for. Our team not only buys, rehabs, holds, and/or sells Bank properties but we also purchase large lots of loans that are not performing and you can foreclose on them; in some case anywhere between 30-55 percent below market value. I have to be honest with you though, these properties are not readily available in the area you are looking in. Some questions I would have for you are, what are you looking for? Have you been pre-qualified? There are some government properties which you may bid on but you have to have your loan in place before submitting the package. Right now a type of property where you will get some upside is in the multi-tenant sector. Real estate investment is fun and you are looking at the right time. 805-404-7252
Hi Brian, it was great to speak with you. This is a great plan that requires some serious considerations about where the best possible upticks might come in the future as well as what type of tenants you want to be working with in the immediate future. One thing I forgot to mention, since you are planning to do your own management of the property is to get a copy of "The California Landlords Law Book" by Nolo Press. You may have already seen it in a prior post you read but I think this is the bible for non-licensed landlords. It includes lots of easy to gleen and reference about rules, suggestions and even forms, to help you address the many considerations that arise when you are a landlord. All of my landlords have a copy but since you are in your planning stages, well you might enjoy all that you can read and consider before your next step. You'll find it at amazon or Barnes and Noble and Nolo Press updates the versions frequently so, get a recent version.
Steve Patronete
805 522-5050

Good Idea, we just closed on a property in the fourth quarter of last year. Over the past 50+ years we have been involved in buying, fixing and selling Real Estate. I am an independent broker and I handle both Real Estate and Mortgage.

The key today is finding the properties BEFORE they hit the multiple listing, that is the only way you will have a chance of scoring a great deal.

Give me a call and we can talk about it.

Steve
Patronete Real Estate
805 522-5050
SteveP@StevePatronete.com
Good Afternoon
This is a great time to start investing for the long term. About 40% of my clients have investment properties in their portfolios. Love to help you in this endeavor. Please give me a call.

Leah Theune
C-21 Hilltop
805-558-8169
Hi BNulman,

I would be happy to assist you. I have plenty of experience working with local area investors. Feel free to contact me so we can further discuss your needs.

Todd Kaufman
Keller Williams Simi Valley
818-825-0093
You should interview several agents. I have extensive personal experience with Buy-n-Hold properties, dating back to the early 1990's. At one point we owned 5 'bricks and mortar' residential investment properties -- and then I decided to get my real estate license :-) It's great to hear from you Brian!