Jacquelyn Cr…, Both Buyer and Seller in 78247

I'm looking for a private investor for my house flip project. Can anyone share with me a good place to start for this?

Asked by Jacquelyn Crim, 78247 Wed Oct 16, 2013

I have been researching this like crazy and have acquired the contacts and resources for the buying, repairs and selling, etc... now just need the investor. So far I haven't found someone that is legit. Please help.

Answers

9
WE know some excellent private money lenders who are very experienced and can help with your project. Please feel free to contact me at Alexandra@kw.com.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 19, 2013
Thank you... will do.
Flag Sun Oct 20, 2013
The most logical place is a local real estate investment club. A few of the members will be private lenders.

Point of clarification to another answer: There's a big difference between hard money lenders and private lenders. Private investors typically are less expensive--where I am hard money lenders charge 4-5 points and about 15% interest; private money costs about 3 points and 12% interest. On the other hand, a good hard money lender has the process down to a science and you likely (in most cases) can get funding from a hard money lender quicker than from a private lender.

Incidentally, if you've "acquired the...resources for the buying," those sources may have some suggestions.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 16, 2013
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Yes, I actually work with an investor that she will be more then happy to help you. She is local.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 16, 2013
How do I contact you?
Flag Fri Oct 25, 2013
Am looking for an investor and business partner, am well experienced in business with 15 years of service in international trading

Am running my international trading business in china since last 4 years, at present am planning to expand my business project to Middle East and am confident about its hope there.

My project here is the service of international trading agent, there are two types services, one is sales of unique branded products in the market,

Second is the work as the trading agent, business service and sourcing agent, aims at importing and exporting any products from anywhere for our customers.

I know how to make a products for your customers like they own products, or any products our custom need any type of products from anywhere, we can deal for then as a agent, and we can do any type of products, like building products any types of products as large scale projects, am able to deal like this products or any projects, we can produce any products depending on customer requirements, BRANDING, OEM, ODM,

For more my about my experience and about my business idea please real below profile

Thank you

You’re faithfully

Nazer

maxhelpyou@gmail.com
I have questions and answers wrightwayfinance@yahoo.com 2488184733 wrightwaydevelopment.
Are you looking for a portfolio lender, hard money lender, or a business partner?

Regardless of what you are seeking, I would recommend joining a real estate investment club. These clubs are a great way to network with other like-minded people and can introduce you to the resources you need.

These are a few I found:

http://www.sanantoniorenc.com/

http://alamoreia.org/

http://www.biggerpockets.com/rei/texas-real-estate-investmen…

You can also look for an investor-friendly agent and hopefully they can point you in the right direction. There is an agent in my office who host "investor socials" once every quarter as a means of introducing people interested in real estate investing to each other.

Hope that helps!
Hard Money Lenders are easy to find on google
Are you a realtor? If not, that is the first place to start. You need a realtor to list your property and there he/she will be able to turn up investors for you.
Call or email if you'd like. There are plenty of reputable lenders out here to choose from. If the property is in Texas and you have funds for down payment I can likely help.

Marco Bolado
210-549-5777
marco@entrustequityfunding.com