Nalinee Phan…, Home Buyer in Atlantic City, NJ

I'm interested in buying a property near college/university and rent out to the students.

Asked by Nalinee Phanawat, Atlantic City, NJ Sat Feb 23, 2013

The property should be in the decent area with lower crime rate. Is there any in the market?

Answers

6
Yes, Across the street from St.Philips College 630 S. Walter San Antonio, Texas 78202 (210) 833-4094 the only commercial property next to the college. The Ex Campus Corner College Bookstore, makes a wonderful Coffee Shop.
Hi Nalinee,

Please call me to discuss your real estate investment goals.

I've helped many investors purchase, develop and rent properties near Temple University, Drexel University, University of Pennsylvania, USP, La Salle, Villanova and Rosemont. I don't want to waste your time selling you false hopes. For your budget of $45K cash or $70K with financing, there really aren't many good options. That budget won't get you close enough to campuses to meet your goals of securing prime student rental candidates. It may buy you a shell but then you'll need funds to rehab the shell into a functional property.
Feel free to call me to discuss further.
Larry Lichtman
Realtor, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text:(267) 255-9640
E-mail: LarrySellsRealEstate@gmail.com
LIBERTY REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATES
Real Estate Sales & Leasing
Property Management
924 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Office (215) 625-4725
Fax (215) 625-4728
Nalinee,
Congrats on starting your search for an investment property. I work with investors often, and would be happy to discuss your search further to identify your needs and then send you recommendations of properties for us to view.
Please feel free to email me and we can discuss further.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks!
Jennifer

Jennphilarealtor@gmail.com
Call me at 2154212121 michael

Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!
Hi Nalinee,

Do you have a specific college in mind? Will you be financing the property or purchasing in cash? Are you looking for something that is move-in ready, or something that needs renovations? These are a few of the questions that will need to be answered in order to better service your needs. Please feel free to reach out.

Ryan C. Garrity
U S Spaces, Inc.
2043 Locust St., 1F
Philadelphia, PA 19103
215-829-8850 x208
215-514-9424 (cell)
ryan@usspaces.com (email)
Let me know what your email is and I will send you what i have around all of the colleges. I do a lot of these since I am located in University City as well. I have single family and multi family houses. There is no fee for using my professional services. Do you have a price range in mind?

Jon Unrath
JUnrath12@comcast.net
Weichert Realtors Media
267 968 1505
My E-mail address is nphanawat@yahoo.com. I can go up to $45,000 cash or $70,000 with mortgage. This would be my first time trying this, so, I don't want to put too much money in it. If I have to do just minor fixing, that would be nice.
Flag Sat Feb 23, 2013