Jcb, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

I'm a professional real estate investor in the Chicago area who's looking for an investor-friendly agent/realtor to represent me with sellers.

Asked by Jcb, Tampa, FL Fri Oct 4, 2013

Professional realtor'agent isn't afraid to make low offers. I'll invest anywhere in the Chicago area except high-crime areas.

Answers

17
I am happy to help. I work with Koenig & Strey in Chicago, and am happy to help you look anywhere in the city. Please contact me at 312-602-5711.
I have 54 property consisted 29 producing rehab and 25 unrehab in South Chicago to sell right now. You can email me at: luckygold333@yahoo.com or contact me direct at (626) 344-7409 Have a nice day.
Nikki
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list

I work with investors all the time. Read my profile and contact me to see if we would be a good fit.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
ivan@atproperties.com
If you are looking to invest on the South Side or South Suburbs, contact me to discuss your requirements.
Nick Radakovich Home Sales Realty nickrxhc@yahoo.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
call me 312 493 8446

Part of my business/income is investing in residential real estate all over the chicagoland area...maybe there are some opportunities I can put in front of you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
Reading comments below: they're right, you can't low ball market ready listings...however, if you have list of distressed properties like I do, then its a different story! :)
Flag Sat Oct 5, 2013
Do you have a business plan?
How will your purchase - cash or financing?
Looking to Rent or Flip?

Opportunities do exist depending on your risk profile.
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
JCB,

Call me at 773 972 5333. Let's discuss your business model and see if we would be good fit. If you close deals then I am willing to put the time in.

Howie
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
You will be popular yet the market for low ball offers ended in 2012. The market has changed and most agents will not waste time with people who make them. Time is money.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
I work with investors. If you are looking for really good deals, then unfortunately low ball offers just won't do in this market. Agents who don't want present low ball offers to sellers just know the market. It is not that they are afraid to make low offers, they are just realistic and don't want to waste your time. I get calls all the time from "investors" who have no idea what they are talking about. They attended one or more seminars "how to make big profits in foreclosures and real estate" and want to bid 50c on the Dollar on MLS listed properties. They have no transactions and there is a reason for it. If you are professional investor you know exactly what I am talking about. Most of the best deals are in multiple offers situations and low ball offers won't make the cut. This is not how you will make money in the real estate market. If you want to talk some serious business and opportunities in Chicago area, you can contact me if you have $150K or more to invest. I will be glad to talk to you!
ok. send me an email telling me about what kind of cash on cash return you are looking for. details on building type ie, multi unit, single family etc. Please mention who does your financing and property management. We'll go from there.
Id like to hear more about your expectations. I represent many investors and have made them a lot of money. However, your mention of the "low offers" makes me wonder what kind of expectations you have. If you are looking for 2009 prices, then you missed it and that party is long over. There are literally 1000s of investors out there with lots of cash to invest. If you would like to talk, I would be happy to over your plans and see if we would make a good fit.

Mark Malave
773-435-1605
Web Reference: http://Www.markmalave.com
JCB,

What kind of inventory and assets are you acquiring?

Sohail A. Salahuddin | Founder and Team Leader

Sohail Real Estate Group | Sales and Leasing

http://Www.sohailrealestate.com

Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty

425 W. North Ave. | Chicago, IL 60610

O: 312.335.3230 | C: 312.437.7799 | F: 847.805.6030

"Extraordinary Service For Extraordinary Lives"
I will be more than happy to help you!
Is this one of those DC Faucet type programs?
Depends what you mean by low offers. Low is fine as long as it reflects the value of the market. But good investment properties are really hot right now and often have multiple bids within days.

We work with a number of investors and provide full service yet share a portion of our commission with our buyers above $200K purchase prices. If you would like to talk you can call me at 312-738-0232.
Web Reference: http://lucidrealty.com