Salvatore Sc…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY

I have a client interested in residential investment properties in New York City and would like to get a leg up on new developments and restorations.

Asked by Salvatore Scamardo, New York, NY Mon Jan 20, 2014

Answers

3
Good Morning, Salvatore!
I know it can exciting yet daunting to fully understand how to go about serving an Investor client when
there are many small tasks/ details that lead up to actually getting the desired outcome for your
investor. I've been diligently honing my skill set for several years to become proficient in Property Investment, since purchasing my personal home in 1994.

I've worked tirelessly to properly train many new agents breaking into the industry- sales, commercial, etc. so they can help their clients make smart choices/ decisions regarding choosing property which
presents the most benefit- value for the dollar. It simply makes doing business with fellow colleagues much smoother- almost effortless when each party has the right know-how. If you like, I'd be willing to work with you until you get on solid ground with the many resources to get you to the Deal table.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions/concerns. I'd be happy to show you how I cater to my investors- all my clients- needs/ desires. I'm excited for you to grow however far you desire to go!

Have a Wonderfully Prosperous Day!
Monica K Pindle Faulkner
Brokerage Manager- Commerrcial/ Sales
Lemor Realty Corp
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 20, 2014
You and all of the rest of us with investor clients! Understand what your buyer wants and get to know the neighborhood and talk to people. Knock on doors. Send letters to owners.
And if your buyer is telling you he'll buy anything anywhere at any price - good luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 20, 2014
Please contact me for assistance. My name is John and I can be reached at 212-714-1027 ext 11. Thank you and good luck.