leonard, Home Buyer in Anaheim, CA

I am looking to purchase property I can use as vacation rental investment near Disneyland.

Asked by leonard, Anaheim, CA Wed Jul 16, 2014

I understand the City passed recent ordinance that allows short term vacation use so long as CC&Rs do not forbid it. Does anyone know which neighborhoods this can be done in?

Answers

8
Hi Leonard,

How much are you looking to spend for a place? You could look into a duplex or tri plex so a place is always there for you and you can rent out the other 1-2 for about the same price as a home...
I would need more information to help you out. Let me know how else I can help you in your venture for a property.. I have owned rentals for about 30 years now and can help you in the process. Most homes do not have HOA's to be concerned with unless you are looking for a condo.. Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Leonard, i have a 1900 sq ft a modular home in Friendly Village of Anaheim near the 91, 55 & 57 freeways about 10 mins from Disneyland. Spacious 3 bd, 2 ba with den/office/nursery. It has a 2 car garage, private front & back yards, vaulted ceilings, fireplace and cozy porch. In gated community with community pool and play area. Let me know if this interests you.
Ron
Hi, Leonard-
Most areas of Anaheim will allow this, as long as their is not an HOA. HOA's are usually the ones that enforce the CC&Rs.
The vacation rental market is strong right now, especially in the Disneyland area. Since Southern California in general is such a destination, my suggestion would be to expand your search into other areas, as most people tend to visit multiple attractions on one vacation.
The key to a successful vacation rental is proper marketing, and maintaining a nice, full-amenity home. Travelers want fully-equipped kitchen and baths (towels, linens, pots, pans, dishes, etc), and a home-like atmosphere.
I would be glad to assist you in your search for the perfect home. Please contact me today to get started!
Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
Tarbell Realtors
714-914-5097
realtornicolef@gmail.com
http://www.nicolefedorchek.com
Is there a reason you are limiting your investment to only vacation rentals near Disneyland? You might want to open up your search to other properties that are rentals year round or in other areas.
I currently help manage 70+ properties through out Orange County. If you need help with finding/managing property I would be happy to talk to you more.

Lori Hanson
OC HOMES REALY
bre 01405146
estatepricing@yahoo.com
Give me a call. There is a unit right now that is averaging a 48-50K NET return. Its only available to see this weekend and its an established vacation rental new Disneyland. I would be happy to help you into a unit like this. I myself am looking into the same type of purchase. If you are interested let me know.

Nick White
714-500-5126
nick@abetterhome.com
Yes, and due to this I've seen a lot of these coming on the market lately. For example, here's data on the house linked below:

2013 Actual Net Income = $47K Cap Rate = 9.9%
2014 Projected Net Income = $48K Cap Rate = 10.2%
74% Occupancy Rate at $230 / Night

If you would like help finding a potential income opportunity in Anaheim, let me know.

Joe Van Fossen
(714) 584-7154
joe.vanfossen@gmail.com
Almost all of downtown Anaheim's single family detached homes would work. Most of them do NOT have an HOA or CC&R's to abide by. An average price range for a home in downtown Anaheim will run $350,000-$450,000 depending upon the home and location the price can be higher.

Call me direct if you would like more information.

Kim Schonherz
714-598-9994
I would be more than happy to get you pre-approved for your purchase and recommend a real estate agent that would be able to walk you through all of the ins and outs of city ordinances.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer

http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com
408-352-5147

I do not check replies, so if you have a comment or question email me here:
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com