imperiumadve…, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

I am looking to buy an investment property in greenville south carolina. Looking for a real estate pro. Please leave contact information.

Asked by imperiumadvertising, Pittsburgh, PA Thu Jan 9, 2014

Please leave contact info so I can get a hold of you.

Answers

4
http://www.upstaterealtysc.com/
Lorrie Renfrow, GRI, Broker-In-Charge
Cell 864-525-2789, Office 864-469-6690
If you are looking for rental investments, I have several in Anderson SC that are already leased with long term tenants.

If you want to stay in the Greenville area, I am sure we can find something that would be a good deal too,
864-492-1175
jonesgirlsells@aol.com
I would be happy to help you in your search. I am from the area and have had many rental properties in the past. My schedule is 9-5 M-F and 9-12 on Sat. call me or email me when you have time. 864-630-3195 or jpruitt@cbcaine.com
Good afternoon;
I am a Realtor here in Greenville. My family has been in the business since 1943 and I have personally been a Realtor for 14 years and for 11 held a brokers license in SC. Dana forwarded this to me as I have a great history working with investors. Your have posessed the Greenville market offers great ROI with rentals! I have some factual data I would like to share with you to assist in making a great decision. Please contact me at your convenience so we can discuss options. I look forward to working with you. I can be reached at 864-908-2080.
Thanking you in advance, Ed Parker