hinarasul, Home Buyer in Fairfax, VA

I am looking into buying an investment home to be put up for rent. I am looking into the Northern VA areas-that will have future metro stops.

Asked by hinarasul, Fairfax, VA Wed Feb 20, 2013

Answers

6
We are very excited about the new Silver Line Metro stations. Phase one should be ready and running by Winter of 2013. You can go on my website at http://www.FineVaHomes.com, click on Find a Home, register, and then look in the 22101 (McLean), 22102 (McLean), 22182 (Vienna), and 20190 (Reston) zip codes to see what properties are along the Silver Line Phase One route. You can email me if you'd like the addresses of the actual Metro stations located in those zip codes to assist you in your initial search.

Glad to be of service.

Deniece Mayberry
Associate Broker
RE/MAX Executives
(703) 451-0677
dmayberry@finevahomes.com
Hello Hinarasul.

Shristhi and I wanted to follow up with your real estate needs. Did you find an investment property and rent it out? If yes, then GREAT - and I wish you prosperity for the future (and would love to help you out for the future as well, as you need it!)

If no, we'd love to help you with your investment needs and any other real estate questions you may have.

Chris

Chris & Shris Dudley
Long & Foster, Realtors
Licensed in DC, MD & VA
Office #: (703) 556-8600
Office Address: 8227 Old Courthouse Road, Tysons Corner, VA 22182
---
Chris Cell: (202) 297-3047
Email: chrisdudley@longandfoster.com
Shris Cell: (301) 655-1521
Email: shristhi.dudley@longandfoster.com
-- http://www.dudleyrealtor.com
There are many homes for sale now in the Centreville Cifton area that might fit your needs. They rent well year after year. You might also consider if you are going to manage it your self or have a management company do it. They charge from 7-10 percent and take a lot of the heart ache out of the rentals for you. If you like we can meet or talk over the phone to discuss the process of buy and then renting a home.

Please call me at 703-888-8263 so i can help you.
Hello Hinarasul,

I have worked with several investors with the same goal during the past few years. I would be happy to discuss with you regarding potential neighborhoods and provide some examples with numbers. We also have to discuss your goals - some investors are focused on cash flow and some are more focused on long-term appreciation, which will affect which areas will be an option for you as well.

Let me know if you would like to meet.

Sonal
Thank You, I will definitely let you know.
Flag Wed Feb 20, 2013
Hi

There are many properties, are you looking for a TH, single family? What is your price range?

Please feel free to reach out to me if you need a buyers agent to assist you.

Melissa
mbarkalow@comcast.net
I am open, whatever will be easier to rent out and will have a steady market value growth. I am hesitant on buying a condo only because its resale value isn't that great, am I wrong to assume that? Right now, my budget is open but I do have a max cap.
Flag Wed Feb 20, 2013
Please call me at 703-625-6731 or email me at khannacpa@yahoo.com if you need an agent to assist you in your search. I can also provide you with sound financial and tax advise to owning investment properties.
Flag Wed Feb 20, 2013