roopsingh60, Home Buyer in Vacaville, CA

I am looking for investment property in Vacaville. I am wondering how easy it is to find the tenant. Thanks for you helo

Asked by roopsingh60, Vacaville, CA Tue Sep 17, 2013

Answers

6
Evening Roopsingh60, Thanks for your interest in Vacavillle. Finding a tenant will be fairly easy. If you are in a position to purchase investment properties now is a great time to buy. Rates are low and investment inventory is on the rise. I woukd love to talk in detail about your investment goals. Give me a call at 7076285572 and lets talk.
Coach
Web Reference: http://dearicjackson.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 17, 2013
Hello Roopsingh60,

I am a Mortgage Banker for Primelending, A PlainsCapital Group Company. We were rated #2 by Mortgage Executive Magazine and ranked #4th in Purchase Money transactions nationwide in 2012.

Give me a call if you would like to see what we can offer.
I am well versed in investment lending and specialize in 1031 Exchange accounts for tax deferrals.

(925) 302 8106
NMLS 1097859
2410 Camino Ramon #359 San Ramon,CA 94583
https://lo.primelending.com/dhernandez (Online dashboard for quick response)

Cheers!
Flag Sun Sep 22, 2013
Have you considered financing for this propertyHave you considered financing for this property. Make sure you do before you start searching. There are lenders like myself that would be more than willing to speak with you about details of financing an investment property. Just keep in mind that financing any type of secondary or investment property requires a higher down payment and rates than usual, so be prepared for that. Either way, as a lender I would be glad to speak with you to discuss financing for this property. Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you need a loan, feel free to contact me. Also, if you found this helpful please leave me a recommendation if you can! Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Hello Roop, I have a duplex that I just listed in Fairfield. If you are interested, please email/call me. Thanks,
Shalini
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
Hello Roop,
Feel free to contact me. I live in Solano county and will be able to help you this.... Thanks shukiya.
shalini singh
707 631-8999
Hi roopsinh60,

Please feel free to contact me to discuss your current plans. I live in Solano County and can help you with your needs.

-Regards,

Dennis Magliocco
HomeSmart Advantage Realty
707.386.0774 Cell
http://hs0015.homesmartagent.com/sites/dmagliocco
Before you go agent or tenant shopping, you need to see a loan officer to see what you qualify for. Contact me for a pre-approval. I live in Fairfield, company in San Diego, licensed in all of California.
707-631-4821