Joe lee, Home Buyer in Plainsboro, NJ

I am looking for condo/townhouse rental in bucks county. 2 bed and 2 bath. This is my first time in investment property. Can anyone recommend area?

Asked by Joe lee, Plainsboro, NJ Wed May 22, 2013

Answers

7
Donna and Joe Cragin’s answer
This all sounds exciting. The market is heating up and competition is fierce. Start with meeting a good mortgage banker (unless you are paying cash). Your pre-approval is your ticket to ride. With your financial checkup complete, you can start to investigate the areas of Bucks County that will be good for you. Deciding factors with your formula will need to include taxes, schools, what repairs need to be completed and distance to the property if you plan to do the maintenance as needed yourself. Also, what the rental draw would be in a particular area. There is a lot to consider. Joe and I are very interested in the investment market and live in Bucks County. Click our link if we can be of assistance. Whatever direction you decide.....all the best!

Donna and Joe Cragin
Prudential, Fox and Roach Realtors
963 Street Road
Southampton, PA 18966
HI

Yardley. The purchase price is low, the rental value is good and the school district attracts quality tenants.

Fran and Mark Redding
Prudential Fox & Roach, Realtors
1010 stony hill Road
Yardley, PA 19067
215-321-3307 Direct
215-208-7169 Cell
HI -

Your question is a little vague - are you looking to rent a property, or purchase an investment property? Either way, I'd be happy to help you out. Geographically, Bucks County does cover a very large area, so maybe we can narrow down what you are looking for and then go from there.

Give me a call or email to discuss!

Jack

Jack Torres
Coldwell Banker Hearthside, Realtors
212 N Main St
Doylestown, PA 18901
Email: j.torres@cbhearthside.com
Web: http://www.cbhearthside.com/jacktorres
Hi 'Goldteapot' :)
I personally am an investor/landlord and work with many other investors locally. I have my eye on a few properties right now that I feel would make great investments if that's what you are looking for - a few are in Newtown, others in Fairless Hills and Langhorne. Give me a call or email me and I'd be happy to share with you.
I would be happy to assist you. Bucks County is a very large county, presenting diverse opportunities.

Please feel free to contact me:

Lynell Antonelli
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors
la@CountryHomeAtLast.com
http://www.CountryHomeAtLast.com
Licensed in PA
I'm a resident of New Hope / Solebury. If I can be of any help, please let me know.

Brian Luce ABR, SRS
Associate Broker
Weidel Realtors
215-348-5600 x 163
I can recommend numerous areas but it depends on where you want to live and what price point is in your budget. I can certainly help you! My contact is listed below.

Frank Dolski MBA, ABR, e-PRO
Associate Broker
Certified Relocation Specialist
Previews Luxury Home Specialist
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
Ranked #1 In The State of PA in 2012 For Coldwell Banker Affiliated Realtors
2012 Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite Award
2010-2011 Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle Award
215-803-3237 (mobile)
215-794-1070 x-103
f.dolski@cbhearthside.com
http://www.FrankDolski.Com