aretehomes, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL

I am looking for clients who would be interested in investing in German property. I am based in Germany and have clients looking to invest in USA

Asked by aretehomes, Chicago, IL Thu May 16, 2013

Typical rental yields in Germany range from 6-9% for residential and commercial buildings. Finance available subject to status. Cities with available opportunities are Berlin, Leipzig and other ´B´ grade cities which offer capital growth potential. Please contact me for more information by email.

Answers

6
Design a profile on linked in. It is a great way to connect with international investors.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 16, 2013
There are a lot of people who would be interested in this. I suggest you make some contacts with people who travel international and do some heavy investing over there. It will be impossible to get someone to just invest by posting on a board. Find an agent who does a lot of business with international clients and can send them your way and vice versa.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 16, 2013
Thank you for your advice
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
Thank you for your advice
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
Thank you for your advice
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
Thank you for your advice
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
Thank you for your advice
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
Thank you for your advice
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
Hi, Aretehomes:

I would strongly encourage you to engage with the Global Real Estate Forum of the Chicago Association of REALTORS. This group of brokers works specifically with clients who invest overseas and with foreigners who wish to invest in the USA.

Check http://www.chicagorealtor.com/associations/6001/global/ for more information about this group.

I have been a member for over ten years and have capitalized on opportunities from many corners of the world as a result. Many of the broker-members of the Global Forum are also members of the Certified International Property Specialists (CIPS) network of NAR.

The majority of these brokers speak a language other than English and have life experience abroad. It is a diverse and engaged group!

If you plan to visit Chicago, contact the Chicago Association of REALTORS for information about upcoming meetings and events of our group. We'd be delighted to meet with you!

Don Pasek, CIPS, TRC, ADPR
Omniterra Real Properties
Chicago
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 16, 2013
Thank you for your advice Don
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
Thank you for your advice Don
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
Thank you for your advice Don
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
Thank you for your advice Don
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
Thank you for your advice Don
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
I have a 6 unit all brick building built in 2010 in the Jefferson Park neighborhood of Chicago. 4 2bd/2ba and 2 duplex down 3bd/3ba that generates well over 6-9%. Let me know if that's something you'd like to discuss further.

Are you looking for a US broker to team up with to advertize on the US market?
If yes, please contact us.
Iwona
Good Luck with your search - Based on low prices and low borrowing costs, yields here are just as good or better.