Memphising, Home Buyer in Washington, VA

I am interested in working with an agent who has a lot of experience with investors in G/town.

Asked by Memphising, Washington, VA Thu Jun 13, 2013

Looking for someone who can guide me through the purchase of properties in Germantown/Memphis. I am an out of town investor so it will be extremely important that this agent really knows and understands my needs and is very responsive. I am a cash buyer potentially and maybe able to make several offers. Market know-how is a must, so please only contact me or respond if you fit what I am looking for. I don't want to waste your time or mine. Thank you.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3095755949-1637-Shadowmoss-Ln…

Answers

4
Michael Bellaire’s answer
Let's talk about your goals, etc. and determine if this may work or not. Long term experienced Broker, single family, through large multi-family. Our area has some excellent properties, great buying opportunities, and tremendous potential. I'd be glad to talk with you if your're serious.

Michael
I have 16 years experience working in G"town, Collierville, Memphis, Bartlett, Arlington and Lakeland. 14 Years experience as a direct lister with Fortune 500 Banks and 10 years experience negotiating REIT, LE, IRT and portfolio real estate investments.

Now, the question is what type of ROI are you interested in?

Jo Shaner, ABR, CRS, GRI, PMN
joshaner@kw.com
lipseyshaner@yahoo.com
901-848-5962
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 13, 2013
Hello!

I see it has been awhile since you posted this so did you get the help you needed? If not give me a call and I can answer any questions you may have.

Dustie Zvolanek
Fast Track Realty
dustie@FTRMemphis.com
901-687-7770
Hi, did you find the help you needed? I love, live and sell in Germantown.