mbistolasctb…, Home Buyer in Stratford, CT

I am interested in an investment property in Milford. I need to know what the turn around time is to rent a 2 br apt and monthly rental amount?

Asked by mbistolasctbiz, Stratford, CT Thu Mar 28, 2013

Answers

2
The normal turn around time from advertising to the time that the tenant actually takes posession varies but I would think that 30 - 45 days would be the norm provided that the unit is priced correctly. Now to your question of pricing. For all intents and purposes a two bedroom in Milford would rent for a minimum of $1,200 - $1,300. I say this because they will rent for more depending upon condition of the unit and amenities. Location is also something which should be taken into account since that may be either a plus or a minus when considering value. Is it close to the beach? Is it near a busline or hospital?

I hope that helps.
Thank you this helps alot. Would you give me a general idea where I can get more "bang for my buck" as far as a good solid rental market in Milford? I am very leary about being too close to the water & do not want to deal with flood insurance.
Flag Fri Mar 29, 2013
A tenant can take posession on the day agreed on the lease, so if you advertise on Monday, show the property on Wednesday, run credit w/references on Thursday, the tenant could move in on Friday. Best case scenerio :) Price depends on absorbtion rates and competition. I provide detailed analysis and property rental services for my investors.