waterfall, Other/Just Looking in Tampa, FL

I am in Australia and am looking at investing in US real estate. Can anyone help with arranging suitable properties and finance?

Asked by waterfall, Tampa, FL Sat Sep 15, 2012

Answers

27
Octavia Cheveresan’s answer
Waterfall I can help you find properties in the Tampa Area, my experience and perseverance will be helpfull to you creating your investment portfiolio. To learn more about me go to my profile I am working with several investors I do not only help you find your property but will help with maintenance and manage your properties,also will be able to help with your financing needs as I am working with mortgage brokers to help you. Looking forward to work with you. My nr is 7274038948! Now is the time to buy
If in Miami FL, 40% down 10% interest Rate, Private Capital.
Todd
International Financial Services Group Ifsg@ymail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
=
See programs #13 below for Investment Properties in FL.

1) 100% LTV- VA /Debt Payoff on Purchases too
2) 100% LTV- USDA/12 mo. into Chapter 13 BK…OK!
3) 99% LTV- FHA

4) 97% LTV- No PMI and No FHA MIP FEE of 1.75%
5) 95% LTV- No PMI
6) 95% LTV- CONDO
7) 90% LTV- No PMI 2nd Home
8) 90% LTV- JUMBO w/cc
9) 85% LTV- No PMI to Super Jumbo
10) 80% LTV- Invest./Rental

STATED INCOME ALT loan programs to Super Jumbo http://www.statedincomealt.com
11) 80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop.
12) 80% LTV- NEW- Stated Income Alt
13) 75% LTV- NEW- Foreign Nationals- Stated Income Alt
14) 75% CLTV-NEW- after Short Sale, BK or Foreclosure
15) 70% LTV- Soft and Hard Money -Stated Income Alt

16) LOT/VACANT LAND LOANS
17) COMMERCIAL PROGRAMS-programs available nationwide

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
steve@pro-option.com
http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.COM
Ph: 888 662 4404

Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
====
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
Watch out the guy named Ricard - EI Bey.
He is a fraud. He cannot get you any loan at all. What he does is cheat your money for appraisal which he will never done. Once if he got the money, he will not answer your phone or email anymore. You can search at Georgia License website, he does not have license at all. Just a fraud.
Yes, I can assist you in that process. email me at dbarnes@c21scheetz.com.
I assist many investors in finding suitable properties for investment.
To begin, what state are you considering? The laws are a different in each state. I am licensed in Florida and can assist you directly here, especially in the Gulf Coast area.

I can also assist by referring you to reliable agents elsewhere. My broker, Smith and Associates, has connections worldwide, and I have experience in overseas transactions, family homes and also investment properties, having lived in Europe and Africa for 20 years. We also have in house financial specialists that can provide information from a range of lenders.

Send me an email! lbirchkilgore@smithandassociates.com and we can begin a dialogue about your needs.

Laurel
Hello Waterfall,

I understand you are looking to invest in The US, Now is the time to buy! Please feel free to check my profile. I do work with several investors, I matched them with the right properties, I prepare the Property for renting, I find the tenants and also I manage the properties for my investors.

Looking forward to hear from you!!

Octavia Cheveresan
New Penn Financial, Rate30 Division has a great Foreign National program! I've done many of these loans and the requirements are relatively basic.

- 35% down
- 24 months reserves (12 months held in US bank account)
- 2 year employment verification, self-employed ok (income limits do apply)
- Credit Reference letter from financial institution in native country
- Loan amounts $100,000-650,000
- Valid Passport or Visa - no US social security number required

Contact me today for more information.

AJ Buniak
VP, Relationship Manager | Rate30, division of New Penn Financial, LLC
NMLS #315878 | 4511 N Himes Ave, Suite 235 | Tampa, FL 33614
Direct: 813.402.4525 | Cell: 423.605.6184 | eFax: 484.594.1858
I just joined this conversation, so perhaps I am too late. However, I have been investing in the US while living in the UK for several years, purchasing single family homes to rent in southwest Florida and in Indiana. I have researched the markets for the best rate of return for investment, and made my purchases from abroad, in two cases sight unseen, based on detailed market research.

My personal investing in rental properties led to me getting my license in Florida, and I now help others with real estate investments and international relocation. There are many kinds of investments so I would need to know what you are seeking. So please contact me and I would be happy to assist with whatever you need. I can refer you nationwide, and assist you personally with any property in Florida. Florida is a great market for investment with so many tourists, students and people relocating to the area.

Contact me at:

lbirchkilgore@smithandassociates.com

Smith and Associates Real Estate
Tampa FLorida

Laurel Birch Kilgore
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 17, 2013
Good day.

We are licensed real estate company that work with foreign nationals on a regular basis. Our offices and services stretch from Tampa, Orlando, down to the popular Miami area. We have established relationships with finance professional that deal only with Foreign national loans. Here are some highlights of their financing :

25% down payment
Loans up to $1,000,000
Interest rates as low as 6%

Jose Mejia
Broker Partner
Cell 727.290.6900
jose.mejia@newhomeprograms.com
Foreign National Loans

Borrowers using TIN Okay
Borrowers with NO CREDIT SCORE
Borrowers with NO SSN
Foreign Nationals {Expatriate}- NO PASSPORT {Must have valid work visa or 30% Down}
70% LTV Purchases
65% LTV Rate & Term Refinance
50% LTV Cash Out {Possible higher if financials are up to par}
Multiple properties OKAY
Corporation purchasing and refinancing OKAY

Richard- El Bey
Avarice Investments
(706) 399-7813 cell
(678) 752-8062 Office
thegocp@gmail.com
Hi Ken,

We work with international buyers, including Australians, looking for turnkey investment properties in the U.S.

Rather than type up a long email with redundant information, I suggest you simply start my browsing our website. There you will find information relevant to you, as well as our current investment properties.

Feel free to contact me anytime.

Continued success,

Marco Santarelli
Norada Real Estate Investments
(949) 218-6668
(800) 611-3060
http://www.NoradaRealEstate.com

Your Premier Source for Turnkey Cash-Flow Investment Property
.
.
Hi Ken -
There is lots of good information here. One other consideration - since money is tight on foreign loans here in the US, but properties are so much cheaper than Australia, you may want to consider a home equity loan on your current property in Australia (if you have equity) and paying cash for your US property. Let me know if I can help.

Margaret Hassani
Broker, Lightning Realty
Innovation and Experience
(813) 766-1501
Fax (813) 443-0118
zzmarg@gmail.com
http://www.LightningRealtyFL.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
Hi Waterfall,

Yes I can help you find properties from Spring HIll, FL to Sarasota, FL, including financing if required, inspections, referring you to a property management firm if required, international financal adviser so you take title properly for your situation and assistance with visa's.

Lawrence Sanek
Castle Dream Real Estate, LLC
http://www.castledreamrealestate.com
+1-727-560-7145
Hi Waterfall,

Tampa Bay is a fantastic investment area. Many corporations are coming to Tampa Bay, it's a fabulous location for vacationers because they can stay on the beach and it's only an hour and a half to Disney. Prices are affordable and many tourists are choosing the Tampa Bay area over Miami. We are experienced in gulf coast vacation properties and the logistics of resort rentals. While Orlando is extremely popular, it has no beach and the traffic is horrible should you decide to use the property in the future. Also, I'd go coastal because water sells.

Lesser known with the most gorgeous beaches I've ever seen is the Beaches of South Walton in Northwest Florida which is a popular vacation area for many celebrities. They have just completed the first and only international airport since 911 which has opened the market up to a whole new pool of visitors.

In all honesty, financing over here is tough but we have an ex-mortgage broker who has connections and knows the ins and outs of financing.

With offices both in Northwest Florida and Tampa Bay, we would be happy to help you in either if you are looking for resort rental property.
Waterfall, thus far you have received excellent information regarding your interest in puchasing US real estate.

A couple of additional suggestions, sit down and compile a business plan, regarding how you want your money to work for you. Will you be buying and holding? For how long? Do you want cash flow?

How will you determine what is a good deal for you? Right now, Tampa Bay is a very fast market. Properties are moving very quickly. Anticipate multiple offers on residential properties. You have a time zone situation, how do you anticipate handling this if a quick response is required?

Agreed that you need an excellent mortgage lender and tax accountant on your team before beginning your venture.

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
941.313.1234
http://www.brockrealty-inc.com

If you'd like to search the MLS like an agent in real time, you can visit our website and sign up for a free Listing Book account. You will be able to change the search criteria to suit yourself and received morning reports regarding new listings, price changes and recent pendings.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
Thanks for all the replies so far. I will go through them and the links included over the next few days.
Much appreciated,
Ken
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
I'm in Texas, and there are great deals here as well. While you are deciding where to invest. I would be happy to partner with you on a couple deals. I have some cash to invest as well.
Flag Fri Dec 13, 2013

I'll throw my hat in the ring.

You must be able to show me you have at least $100k minimum cash for me to put the effort into capturing the very best properties in this highly competitive "investor" market.

So if you have at least $100k cash, please get in touch with me.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
Hi I recommend getting a corporation set up here first and understand the corporate model in teh US and how it affects your reportable income back in Australia. The right set up can save you a lot of money as well as the wrong use can cost you unnecessarily. For example soem of my other clients tell me that the companies in Australia have to disperse profits to their shareholders at the end of the year (no holdover). That doesn't always apply her in the US. I have a great international Accountant that can give you all of the right information to get you off to a good start if you need one. just email me if you like.
emailmbroker@verizon.net

Kind Regards,
Dwight A. McDonald PA
Broker, Realtor® CDPE,ABR,CPMS
CDPE-Certified Distressed Property Expert
ABR-Accredited Buyer Representative
CPMS-Certified Property Management Specialist
Certified Fannie Mae CreditSmart® Trainer
Brandon, FL 33511-4885
Phone (813) 629-6954
Fax (813) 569-1772
http://www.irptampabay.com
I work with many foreign investors I have a team that finds properties . Do you want to try and Flip or Rental? Most of my clients because lending is tight in the states now buy a few with cash and then fix and rent ,then go to bank and get loan on the home.
Feel free to see my up to date web site. Floridamoves.com.sandra.sanna
I can help you. 727 439 4400
I had been a realtor for many years, also an investor, I work with investors also manage properties for my investor, I have a crew of people that works with me to get the properties for rental, i know you need for down payment as a foreighner 33% up to 50% down. Please read my profile also so you will feel comfortable working with me, I create a gateway for my client with the criteria you are interested in after I create your criteria you will receive emails every day with informations on the properties as they become available if you find a property I will do research on the property, send you more photos and send you a Comparable Market Analysis. Looking forward to hear from you. If you can Skype try me at octaviacheveresan
Hello waterfall,

I have 15 plus years in both commercial and residential real esttae. If Tampa is the area you want I can not help you. But, if you look at the reral hot spot, SW Florida in the Fort Myers area, I am your guy.

Compare properties on my website and then let me know directly what you think.

http://www.kevincloutier.com is a great website

kevin@kevincloutier.com is my direct e-mail.

Cheers Mate!

Kevin Cloutier
Southern Premier Realty
Cape Coral, FL
1.877.840.3413 toll free
Hello Waterfall of Tampa FL,
As others have point out very well, there is no shortage of properties from which to choose and the purchase criteria is liberal. However, your requirements may impose conditions that could restrict the eligible properties. More details will be essential such as are you looking for commercial, multifamily, single family homes, town homes, condo? Perhaps you don't want to hold real estate and wish to profit from funding transactions only. More details are needed.
-
Many areas of the Tampa Bay area are still great investment opportunities. The option of choosing Gulf of Mexico real estate is also possible in both urban and suburban settings.
Take a look at what is currently available at:
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us

If you are serious give me a call.
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group, Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
I work the Disney World area of Central Florida.

To purchase investments as a foreigner you will need 30% cash and will get 70% financed, or you can purchase all cash.

What type of properties are you looking for (single family homes, town homes, condos, vacation resort homes, etc) What is your price range per unit?

Send me all your reuired criterias to AVegaPacheco@aol.com and I will respond with properties matching your needs.

Tony Vega
La Rosa Realty of Celebration
I have been investing in real estate for the last 20+ years and am fortunate to have developed a national network of honorable peers. Being both a real estate & mortgage broker has certainly made my investing career a lot easier. I would be happy to discuss how I may assist you in attainig your goals. Feel free to contact me through our web site. Due to web crawlers and spammers we do not post phone nor email in these forums.
I can help you with your requirements once we discuss your crteria etc. I would suggest looking at my website also as the is an investor section that has information that would concern what you want to do.

Lawrence Sanek
Broker/Owner
Castle Dream Real Estaet, LLC
http://www.castledreamrealestate.com
info@castledreamrealestate.com