jcjonesins,  in Englewood, CO

I am an owner of a multi family 5 unit apartment building located in desirable Cherry Creek North, Denver CO that would like to sell.

Asked by jcjonesins, Englewood, CO Sun Jun 9, 2013

total annual gross rents: $65,000; 98% occupancy
4 garages; all updated in last 2 years
1 large unit w full basement; 3 2-br units; 1 one-br

Answers

16
Hi JC,

Looks like you have the hottest property in town right now. I too have investors scouring the market for this type of multi - unit building. All the best with your sale.

Robert McGuire
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Realestate
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
I have an investor interested in that area. Please email me directly with the price, address and financials at allison@coloradodreamhome.com .
Hi JC-

I have a cash investor that specializes in small multi units that is looking in the area and owns others in the vicinity. He can close very quickly, please give me a call.

Look forward to speaking with you!

Debbie Taylor, Realtor
Resource Realty Group, llc
303-589-6692
Please tell me about your commission or flat fee arrangements and other provisions of your contract to sell a property like ours. Thank you.
Flag Tue Jun 11, 2013
Hello JC,

Like most of the realtors here, we too have a number of investors who would potentially be interested in this kind of property and we are also able to market the property for sale across many platfoms to huge exposure. Please let me know if we can assist you.

Michael Turner
Relogic
720 300 0889
Hi JC-
I'm sure you will have many agents interested in selling your building, but we are different. We are a national asset management company active in 13 states specializing in working with investors. We not only have investors here but in other parts of the country actively looking for great mulit family investments. We are licensed brokers with the experience and education to effectively market and sell your property. I look forward to hearing from you-
Lisa Rowe
Sales Manager/Broker
Norhtpoint Asset Management
lisa.rowe@northpointam.com
JC, as you can tell, a lot of demand in the market for a property like that. I have several investors who would be interested in a property like that. My business is focused almost exclusively on investors in Central Denver. As noted below, you do want to work with more than your average Residential Broker. You've got a lot of choices here to help, me included. Best of luck!
I have experience in the residential and multi-residential markets. Let me know if you would like me to run an analysis for you.
I am part of an investment group that invests in properties like yours. If you will send income and expense information, I will see to it that the group considers your property for purchase.
Phil@LunnonRealty.com
303-888-2500
Hi JC,
We specialize in MF properties and can help sell it for you via our network of active investors or list it in the multiple commercial & residential exchanges we belong to. Please let me know if interested in discussing more detail, jay@westpeakproperties.com or 720-495-2412. Can you please send financials? Thank u!
I suggest that you interview at least 3 agents. Yor not looking for your typical residential realtor because investment properties are a different animal. There are 3 ways to calcualte values: 1) by area and sqft, 2) by income, 3) by seperating and selling individually.

I specialize in investor properties like this. I would love the opportunity to be interviewed.

Jeff Gadd
720-231-2509

I have been as high as the top 1% for the nation in production and presently in the top 6% although, no one cares how good you are until they know that you care.
I would love to get your income and expenses (and address) to present to some investors. I work for Kentwood and my office is in Cherry Creek. How about setting up a time we could get together to discuss? Do you have a price in mind? What is your time frame to sell?
Please call me at 303 906 9000 or email me at bdglaz@aol.com
Look forward to hearing more details and hopefully bring you a buyer!
Kind Regards,
Wendy Glazer

Kentwood Company
http://www.wendyglazer.com
I have several investors who may be interested. We can also list it to get more exposure/offers.
To Your Great Success!
Rachelle Paplow
Broker Associate, Realtor
Cherry Creek Properties
(720) 839-2659
Hi, I would love to do a listing presentation for you and if it was the right fit, I advertise on numerous websites and market in various magazine prints. I also work with investors that may be interested in your property. Please feel free to give me a call to set up an appointment. 720-338-1766 thank you
You're only averaging a little over $1,000 per unit. How big are they?
Hi JC, What price are you looking for? I have a couple of investors that would be interested.
paulsdenverhomes@gmail.com 303-810-7280
We have many investors who would look at this. Please send a list of all expenses and a break down of the rents by unit (and how long tenants have been in each unit) to Nicci@NicciHyatt.com. I will send around to my guys and see who might want an address. Thanks!